Chapter Seventeen

*Brandy's point of view.*

I had been staying with Zacky for a week now and it could be get any better, but it did.

Zacky was taking me out on a normal, nice little date. It wasnt a normal date neither. He flew me up to Washington State, where he was born and practily rasied before he moved to Huntington Beach. He took me to the place he lived, where he bought it first guitar, where he went to school being Huntington High.

For most girls, that wasnt much of a date, learning about your love, but to me, it meant the world that he cared enough for me and saw such a huge future for us, he took me to where he was born and rasied.

After he showed me around, he took me up to the cliffs where him and his brother use to go to get away from the world when they were in a bad mood.

"Wow Zachary, this is beauitful." I said standing on the edge looking at the site of nature.

He laughed from behind me, "Becareful."

I turned and smiled at him as he was getting things from the back of the car.

He pulled out a basket, a blanket, and his guitar.

"What does our date intell now?" I asked him as he grabbed my hand and started hiking upward a bit where the car could go.

He stopped at the top of the hill, just a few feet above the car and laid out a black blanket. He sat the basket down as well as his guitar and started pulling things from the basket. First, a bottle of wine, two glasses, a tub of cookies from his grandma's, two huge slices of Pizza from his favorite hometown pizza place, and a bowl of some kind of liqouid I assumed was soup.

"Shit." He said feeling his pockets, "I forgot my phone."

He quickly got up and ran back down to the car.

I watched as he took off and noticed his phone was in his pocket her just felt for. I found it, odd.

"Got it." He said with a smile as he sat back down next to me.

"Was it in the car?" I asked.

He nodded his head and took a bite of the pizza, "Yea."

I glared at him and took a bite of my pizza.

"What?" He laughed.

I laughed as well, "Nothing."

We sat and ate for a little bit, had some wine, then Zacky played one of my favorite songs on his guitar. He played a few of both our favorite songs actually until the sun started to go down. The sunset was amazing and and purplish, pinkish color. It looked so cool sitting ontop of small city way down below us.

"Zacky!" I said standing up and gazing athe sun set, "Do you see this?"

He didnt say anything so I turned to him to see what he was doing and I was in shock.

He was down on one knee with a ring in his hand. A nerves smiled played across his lips as he spoke, "Brandy, I've known for almost four years now. We've been together, not officially, for two, pushing three. We've been officilly together for almost a year and I know its fast. I know you wanted to wait to be together with me before we got married, but I dont want to loose you to someone else. I know, so much, that I love you and want to spend my life with you."

"Zachary." I said in tears a I covered my face.

"Brandy," He barley spoke, "Will you please, please, marry me?"

I nodded my head so fast and he quickly picked me up in his arms spinning me around.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!" I yelled at the top of his lungs as he sat me down and threw his arms up in the air.