Chapter Eleven

*Amber's point of view.*

For the next couple of weeks, things between Syn and Cyndy seamed to get better. As well as Zacky and Brandy. I mean, things between me and Johnny were like they were, but the thought of him never leaving Lacey, stil ate me inside. It was the middle of the tour, pushing toward the end and I knew, he would be going back home to her and I would go back to sneaking around and barley seeing him. So I knew, I ahd to fix us and fast.

"Johnny." I said as he crawled out of the hotel pool, "Can we talk?"

"Sure babe, what is it?" He asked me, drawing his hair.

I looked at Cyndy, sitting with Syn in a lawn chair.

She nodded her head at me, then went back to talk to him.

"Can we go talk in the room? Its kind of serious." I said sadly.

He sighed, but smiled nodded his head, "Sure."

I grabbed his hand and the two of us walked up to our room. The Berrys were still down at the pool, so it was just me and Johnny. I grabbed my clothes and instently started to change, as well as Johnny did.

"Okay, so tell me, whats going on?" Johnny asked as I came out of the bathroom.

I looked at the ground and messed with my fingers, "Tours almost over."

"And?" He asked.

"Johnny.." I said starting to cry, "When we go home, your going back to Lacey and you still havent left her."

"Amber, honey." He said standing up and wrapping his arms around me, "Im going to tell when we get back, I swear."

I pushed him off me, "Johnny, you say that all the time, but it still worrys me! Syn told Michelle, why cant you?"

"Do you not believe me?" He asked sounding her.

As much as I wanted to tell him I did, I shook my head no.

"Amber, if you want to be with me, you'll have to trust and believe me." He begged.

"NO!" I yelled at him, "Tell her now, or im walking out that door Jonathan Seward."

He glared at me and crossed his arms.

I looked at him shocked, hurt, and ran out of the room.

"Woo woo, hey, whats wrong?" Syn said grabbing my arm as I ran past him.

I looked up at him with my tear, staned face and shook my head, "He doesnt love me Syn. He doesnt love me like you and Zacky love Cyndy and Brandy."

Syn shook his head and let me go, "I'll have a talk with him."

I watched as he walked into mine and Johnnys room.

I only stood there for a second, before I ran off into the ice mechine room to hide. I didnt want to see or talk to anyone. I just wanted Johnny to finally leave Lacey. Thats all.

After I cried myself out and been hiding for an hour, finally Cyndy and Syn found me. Syn didny say nothing, just yanked me off the floor and dragged me down the hall toward Mine and Johnnys room, making me cry all over again.

"Listen to what he has to say." Syn said pushing me in the room.

He walked in as well and shut the door beind him, then lean against it, so I couldnt leave.

I looked at Johnny and he had been crying too.

"Amber, I love you, you know that." He said looking at me with his eyes filled with hurt.

I nodded my head.

"I called her. I told her I had been cheating behind her back." He confessed, "She wasnt happy and asked me if it was a random girls or one girl in gerneral. I told her one and she called the engagment off."

I covered my face in shock.

"Your welcome." Syn mummled from behind me, then walked out the door.

I quickly jumped into Johnnys arms, "Are you serious?"

He nodded his head, "Syn witnessed the whole thing."

"I love you so much Jonathon Lewis Seward!" I screamed with excitement.

He laughed and kissed me, "I love you too."