Chapter Ten

*Cyndy's point of view.*

I woke up with my head pounding. I looked around and noticed I was in a room. A hotel room. I was laying on a bed, next to Syn. He was on the far edge, half way off, but hanging on my holding onto my waste. I quickly relized and put the pieces together that he got me drunk, took my to a hotel room and had his way with me. He, took advanage of me. I didnt understand why..

"Syn wake up." I said nicely at first.

He just squeezed my side and didnt move.

"Syn, wake up. Now." I said pring his hand off me, letting him fall into the floor.

"Fuck." He said as he hit the floor.

I wrapped myself in the extrea sheet on the bed and looked around for my clothes. I couldnt find them.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked him as he started to get off the floor.

He pointed to the bathroom, "In there."

I quickly ran to the bathroom and put my clothes back on. I looked into the mirror and looked like a complete mess. I was still running what happened threw my mind. I couldnt believe it.

"Why did you do that!" I yelled marching back into the bed room.

He shook his head, "I dont know."

"Im a drummer, not a hooker!" I yelled pushing him against the wall.

He glared at me and grabbed my arms.

"Im your band member, not your groupie!" I screamed.

"You dont think I know that!" He yelled, getting into my face.

I shook my head and let him go, but his still had his grip on me.

"Let me go." I barked at him.

He shook his head no, "I dont want to treat you like a groupie, but I have to!"

"Why do you have too!" I yelled.

He sighed and looked at me, "Because, I'm married and have feelings for you."

"Really?" I asked, nearly speechless.

He nodded his head.

"I dont, I dont know what to say." I said looking at the ground.

"Say this." He said crossing his arm and looking at me, "Be with me and mess around together on tour, then when we come back, tell Michelle its over."

I shook my head, "Brian, I dont know. I dont believe it."

"Well fucking believe it." He yelled.

I growled, "Why?"

"I dont know what it is about you, but when you walked into the studio that day, I thought you were cute. Thats why I gave you a hard time. Then we sat and talked for a while, I started to like you. I dont know why I did what I did to you when you came back for your sticks, I couldnt help myself." He told me, "It took me from eighth grade to 2006 before I decided I liked Michelle. I've never decided I liked a girl that soon before."

I was speechless.

"Well?" He said, leaning against the door.

I shurgged my shoulders, "I dont know. It doesnt, feel right. Its not fair."

He growled and ran his hand threw his hair.

We both just looked at each other, not saying a word. We had no idea what to do or say next. It was so over welming, letting it all processes. I never would have thought something like this would ever happen. I was a normal girl, with a crush on a rockstar. Now here I was, in his band, fucking around with him. He was choosing me, over his wife. It seamed to good to be true.