Chapter Eight

*Cyndy's point of view.*

When Brandy told me everything Zacky had said to her, I couldnt be more happy for her, but it got me all depressed and I started crying. I wanted to be like that with Syn, but he was married and as far as I knew, I was just the side girl he gets on tour.

"Cyndy, whats wrong?" Brandy asked me.

I calmed down from crying to slip out the words, "I fucked Syn."

She quickly hugged me, "I know, I saw you two coming out of the room."

I looked at her shocked.

"Hey! There you are!" Jason yelled popping up out of no where, grabbing Brandy, "Go make sure the drums are how they should be, there about to go on!"

Brandy quickly ran out on the stage.

Jason looked at me and noticed I had been crying, "Whats wrong?"

I shook my head, "Its nothing."

"Welll, get your sticks and get it together, your about to go on. Im sorry." He told me as he ran off to find everyone else.

I whipped my face and started to go get my sticks but Amber came rushing out of the dressing room with them.

"Here, are you okay?" She asked me, handing them to me.

I nodded my head, "Yea, I will be."

"You ready?" Matt said walking up to us.

I nodded my head.

"A7X on three!" Jason yelled as everyone group up.

"Lets have a killer first show with our new drummer!" Johnny yelled.

Zacky grabbed my head and messed my hair up a little.

"For Jimmy." I blurted out.

Everyone looked at me.

Matt nodded his head, "For Jimmy."

"1, 2, 3!" We all yelled, "A7X!"

One by one we ran out, Jason smacked all our asses but mine. He slightly pushed me by my shoulder with a smile. I rolled my eyes and ran up to my kit. The stage was dark and blue. Then out of no where, I manacan dropped from the rafters on a nose. I half to admit, that was cool as shit. Slowly the machine intro to Nightmare came on. Lights flash with each ding it had. I looked out at the crowed, cheering, begging for us to start. I felt my stomach start turning with nerves as my part inched closer. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I exstended my sticks over the kit. I waited till the perfect momment and waled into the drum intro. The crowed couldnt have cheered louder. Syn and Zacky both joined me, then Matt sang.

"Let me here you PA!" He yelled just before the first line, 'nightmare' was to pop up.

The crowed yelled at the right time, "Nightmare!"

"As your nightmare comes to lifeee." Syn and Zacky sang.

I looked over at him and slamed on the kit.

He looked at me and smiled.

I knew, this tour was going to be crazy as hell.

Once our set was over, I started to go off stage, but Zacky pulled me back out.

"Toss your sticks." He told me as he started tossing a hand full of pics out to the crowed.

I walked up to the edge and kids were screaming look at me. I smiled as tossed one of my sticks as far as I could throw it, then ran off to the other side. Kids screamed even louder over there. I motioned for them to scream louder and they did, but then I leaned down and handed a small girl in the front, right on the gate my stick.

As I turned to go back off stage, well try at least, Matt handed me a set list and pointed to the crowed. I just laughed and crumbled it up as I watched him do so and tossed on the opisit side he was on.

"That was a great first show!" Matt yelled excited as we all rushed into the dressing room.

Jason, Amber, and Brandy came in right after us, tossing us each a bottle of water. I quickly downed mine, then crumbled it, tossing it across the room at Johnny.

"Hey bitch!" He yelled as he caught it.

Zacky and I busted out laughing at him.

"Enjoy your first show?" Matt asked me.

I quickly nodded my head, "Fuck yea!"

"Good." Syn smiled at me.

I clamed my excitment down and just smiled at him.

"How should we celebreate?" Matt asked looking at all of us.

Zacky and I shurgged our shoulders.

"Strip club!" Johnny annouced!

I shot ihm a glare.

"Johnny, we have girls with us now, did you think they might not want to go to a strip club?" Matt said shaking his head.

Johnny looked at Brandy and Amber, then me and back to Matt, "I just assumed they were like Val.."

"Well girls, are you fine with a strip club?" Matt asked looking at Amber and Brandy then me.

I looked at Johnny and he had begging, pledding eyes.

"Im fine with it." I laughed.

Brand growled, "Yea, me too."

"I guess strip club it is!" Amber said throwing her hands up.

Johnny jumped up and rushed over to her, picking her up and spinning her around.

Zacky look a bit unhappy, but smiled at Brandy.

Matt laughed and started backing his xbox one.

I looked over at Syn and he was smirking at me.

"What?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "Guess what night it is?"

"Umm a tuesday?" I asked, not knowing where he was going with it.

He got up and walked up to me, "At a strip club, tuesdays, are amature nights."

"What does that me?" I asked.

He leaned down in my ear, "Any girl can dance on a pole."

My eyes got wide as I looked at him.

He nodded his head, then took a sip of his beer and walked out the door.

I had no idea what was going to go down. If he wanted me to dance on a pole, he was wrong. Im a drummer, not a stripper. Im in his band as his band member, im not about to become his bitch or his mistress. It wasny going to happen.