Chapter Nine

As soon as everything was up and loaded, All of us went to the closed strip club. When we walked in, Johnny vanished to the bar. The Berrys ran up to the stage all excited. Syn wrapped his arm around Zacky, then followed Johnny. Amber, Brandy, and I just looked at Matt. He shurgged his shoulders, then went to join the Berrys.

"Please tell me again, why this was a good idea?" Brandy asked me.

I shurgged my shoulders, "I didnt want to break Johnny's little heart."

"Hey, when it comes to strip clubs, you can break his heart." Amber pointed out, "Thats okay."

I shook my head and laughed, "Well hey, at least we can drink!"

"True that!" Brandy said as we walked up to the bar on the other end from the guys.

I ordered three shots of fire as did Amber. She was iffy about it at first but went right into it. Brandy had three shots of vodka.

"Oh, did you know, its amature night?" I told them taking my last shot.

Amber gave me a funny look, "Whats that mean?"

I started to tell her, but Johnny popped up.

"Why dont you let me explain it to you." He said holding his arm out for her.

She looked at me, then shurgged her shoulders and walked off with Johnny.

"Ten bucks says he tells her about it, gets her three shots, then talks her into doing." Brandy said ordering three more shots.

I nodded my head and ordered three more as well, "Syn told me it was amature night. I think he wants me to go up there."

"No. That wont happened." She laughed, "I dont get his deal with you."

I threw my hands up, "Me either. He was your friend first, so you tell me."

She shook her head and quickly took her three new shots.

About an hour, almost two, Johnny sure enough, had talked Amber into being apart of amature night. All of us watches as she was half drunk and trying to function as a stripper. We couldnt help but laugh. All of us, but Johnny, who was the only one enjoining the show and the only one getting attention from Amber on stage, which Matt and I came up with her stripper name, Diamond. I dont know why, we just came up with it.

But in the mists of it all, Syn was watching me from across the room. I stopped laughing and looked at him. He instently smirked as he took a drink from his beer and started my way. I quickly looked at Brandy.

"What is it?" She asked.

I glanced at Syn, then her, "Hes coming over here."

She looked him, then me, "So? You can handle it. All you have to do is say no."

"But I cant say no." I told her, "In my mind, I plan to say no, but when I opened my mouth, I say yes. Or I stall and he just jumps into whatever."

"Enjoying yourselfs?" Syn asked both of us as he joined on conversation.

I nodded my head and took another shot I had in my hand.

"Behave Gates." Brandy told him.

He nodded his head, "Im being a good boy."

"Good." She laughed.

I quickly looked at Syn, then back at Amber, who was all over Johnny at the momment.

"Hey." Zacky said popping up, "May I told to you?"

He was looking at Brandy.

I shook my head no, begging Brandy not to go off with him, leaving me alone with Syn.