Chapter Fifteen

*Cyndy's point of view.*

Out of no where, I noticed I wasnt standing at the buses anymore. I was in the dressing room. Matt was standing over by the door talking to Papa Gates. Syn was sitting in front of me and Val just walked threw the door.

"Shes got a concusion, but its not major." I herd Val say to Matt.

"Michelle?" I said finally speaking.

Val looked at me sadly, then nodded her head as she went back out the door.

"Babe, do you not remember what happened?" Syn asked.

I shook my head no.

Matt walked over and sat next to me, "She must have blacked out."

"Dude!!" Zacky yelled barging in the room.

"Zachary." I herd Brandy barked from the corner.

I looked around the room and noitced Amber was in the room as well.

"You just fucked Michelle up!" Johnny said busting in the room as well.

Matt shook his head and left the room.

"I fought Michelle?" I asked clueless.

Syn nodded his head, "You knocked her out."

I shook my head and rubbed my face, "Im sorry."

He laughed, "Its fine. Its perfectly fine. Do you feel alright?"

I nodded my head.

"Here." Brandy said tossing me a bottle of water as she sat next to me, "Drink that and rest. You guys still have a show to play tonight."

"Shit." I mumled throwing my head bac on the couch.

Syn got up and kissed me, "Im going to give you some space, let you breath after that."

I nodded my head and watched him walk out of the room.

"Hes got a cute butt." I laughed.

Brandy pushed me and laughed.

Amber hopped up and sat next to me, "Is that all you think aboout?"

I bit my lip and nodded my head.

"Talkings about butts! God damn Cyndy." Johnny said shaking his head.

Brandy tossed a empty bottle of water at him, "Get out of here Christ."

Johnny gave Amber a kiss, then flipped us off as he walked out of the room.

"Fell better." Zacky said as he kissed Brandy, then looked at me as he left the room as well.

I shook my head and just looked at my two friends.

"A dressing room to ourselves, all because you blackd out in a fight." Brandy laughed.

I laughed as well.

"Dude, you need a stage name." Amber pointed out.

We all looked at each other.

"Cyanide." Brandy said looking at me excited.

I nodded my head, "I like that."

"Cyndy Cyanide." Amber said.

"I'll tell Matt before we get on stage." I said taking a drink of water I had in my hand.

After we played, Matt actually introduced me as part of the band. He used my stage name a gave him. All the guys loved it. The show, went great. It was one of the craziest of the tour. A few fans came up and played on stage with us. One sang, one played Syn's guitar, another even played my drums. I was so cool, freely running around the stage not having to play. I never thought something like that would happen, but it did.