It all Falls Down..

Chapter 19.

Everybody got a dream, and everybody tryna ' chase it.. But people wanna see you fail, prayin ' that you don't make it."

-Lil Snupe

(1 week later)

Diamond POV.

I walked inside the jailhouse to visit Rock. It's been a week since he's been arrested and this is my first visit.

I literally cried myself to sleep on my birthday night. Thinking, It's all my fault that he's been arrested.. But who snatched, though?

I sat down at the table that they directed me to.

I sat down and waited for him to Come from out back.

A few minutes later, I saw a guard escorting him. He was cuffed and had on a orange suit.

He looked like he had just gotten a fresh line up on his temp fade.. It was sexy. He was..

"Hey." I said once he sat down and was uncuffed.

"Hey.. " he said.

We sat there for a moment in silence.

"You know what's happening?" I ask.

"Yeah, A little.. My lawyer said that they won't be giving me much time since you're only 17 and you're older than 16 and that you're barely a minor.. " he exclaimed.

"Who turned you in?" I questioned.

"They say that it was sent anonymously." He say looking down." I can't wait 'til I find out Who it is.. Who would have the courage to snitch on ME?! "

"Hol'Up Na'. You getting a little too hype. " I say.

"My bad ma."

"Mhmm. What about the killing of BJ?" I ask.

"They have no evidence that it was me. The same person snitched 'anonymously '."

"Dangg.  " I say.  "Somebody tryna' screw you over."

"Who could it be, though?" I ask.

"Ion know, mane.. Don't nobody really know but the gang.. they know not to snitch.. Me..  You.. and Vanessa. "

"It probably was Vanessa!" I say.

He shook his head. " I gotta Ger out man... I have court in 3 days. You coming?"

"Sure."

"How's MyMy doing?"He ask.

"She good. She's been staying at my place a few nights. And She's soo hard headed.." I sigh.

"Just hang in there, man. "

"I am."

"5 minutes!" The guard yelled.

He sighed.

I grabbed his hands. He licked his lips.."Next time.. I'll be able to get a private room when you visit. " He smiled.

I laughed. " Ion know why you telling me."

"Mane, Quit tripping. It's hard being in here with a bunch of dudes..  Shit ain't cool."

I was rolling laughing." Oh well."

He smacked his lips." You know I gotchu I say."

He put a big ass smoke on his face.

We sat and talked a little more. Before he had to leave. I almost cried, but I gotta stay strong.

He'll probably call me a punk right now if he'd known all this crying I've been doing.