SomeOne to Love Me

"I think that Everyone deserves someone to love them.. Even if it's their mom, dad, grandparent, children or whoever.. Everyone deserves love."

- Keshondra P.

Next Day.

Diamond POV.

I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. I grabbed the eggs  out the fridge and got the pancake mix out, too.

I grabbed the pans and the rest of the materials that I'd need. I mixed the eggs with salt and pepper then added water to the mix.

I turned on the stove and put butter into the skillet and stirred it around. After it was fully melted, I poured the eggs in.

I went over to the other side and turned on the pan for the pancakes.  Once it was on, I sprayed Grease in it.

I poured the mix in and separate them by two. Once I was done cooking, I fixed our plates. I grabbed MyMy sipping cup and poured apple juice in it.

"Roooockkk! " I yelled still down stairs. A few minutes later, He came down with MyMy in her hand.

"Huh?"

"Foods Ready.." I say, fixing the plates.." Put MyMy in on the floor so She can eat."

As He was doing what I said, I brought MyMy small plate to the floor. I had cooked here a baby pancake.  It was so small and cute, along with a few eggs.

She's eleven months.. She's able to eat food like us, now.

I gave Rock his plate. " Thank You.."

I sat MyMy cup down beside her and let her mess around with her food.  I'll clean up After her later. She needs a woman in her life, not someone that really disentangle care about her.

I can play the role. I can't help but to. Once you get around her, You just fall in love with her instantly.

I grabbed my food and sat down beside Rock."Oh Yeah.. I forgot the drinks" I say,  getting up.

After getting the drinks, I started eating.  I can cook, for real.

"Dies She have a hair bow box?" I ask.

"Umm..  I think She has one in her closet." He says. " Why?"

"Because her hair needs combing.. She isn't a boy that can just wear his hair all over his head and slipped on a head band. "

"Oh.. "

Rock is bad with communicating with people.. He's bad with making people feel better about themselves, too.

I don't see how Vanessa held up with his ass.

..

"..Girl what you doing?" Miracle asked.

"Nothing.. Just finished putting MyMy to sleep .. Over here bored"

"Oh...I'm finna come over 'cause I'm hired as fuck."

I laughed. "Alright.. "

"Okay.. I'll be there in five" Ahead say then hung up.

I got up and started straightening up. MyMy sure does know how rinse a mess.. Little bad ass.

I picked up here toys and took them up stairs to her room. I grabbed the remote and put it on three table. Fixing the couch pillows, I found a gun ticked in it.

Shaking my head... I stuck it deeper in there then went and did the same to all the others.

The door opened and Miracle walked in. "Hey, Bitch" She say, laughing.