I'm What?!

"Everything in life happens for a reason."

Diamond POV.

I woke up the next day and checked the time. It was 2pm and I was tired and still sleepy.

I heard MyMy crying,  so I knew I had to get up.

Wait.  When did She even get back? Rock must've went and got her.

I rolled out the bed and went to the shower.  I took a shower then brushed my teeth. Once I was finished, I left out the bathroom.

I went into the walk-in closet and slipped on a white T-shirt,  black and gray joggers, and some ankle length, Nike socks.

I brushed my hair with my weave brush then left the room. Walking down stairs, I heard MyMy laughing and rock deep ass voice laughing, too.

"Hey yall." I spoke, walking in.

"Wassup ?" Rock spoke.

"MaMaaaa! " MyMy yelled.

"Do She always have to greet you like that?" Rock asked laughing.

I shrugged.  "She loves me that much. "

"You hungry?" He asked me.

"Very.."

"Put on some shoes." He said.

I sat down on the couch. "You'll go and get them?" I asked, Nicely.  "My stomach hurting." I whined.

Honestly,  It was. I don't know what's happening.

He sighed and got up. "Big ass baby."

"I love you Rocky." I laughed.

He stopped walking and mugged me. Then, he busted into a fit of laughter.  "Don't call me that shit."

I was dying laughing.

..

"And you ma'am?" The white waitress asked me.

"Umm, I want a.large  blueberry pancake with whip cream and butter, and a large fry and ice cream... Oh yeah, and some cinnamon sticks and waffles." I said. My appetite was huge.

"What type of drink?"

"Water."

She nodded and walked away. "Gah damn, why you eating that much ma?" Rock asked.

Shrugging,  I answered "I'm hungry. "

"When was your last period? " he asked.

"Stop asking all these questions. "

"Just tell me."

"I don't know."

"I'm serious."

"I'm serious, too. I don't know. Like... The day before my momma got shot, I think . "

"Diamond, that was five damn months ago. Almost six." He said, banging his fist on the table.

"I know.."

"And you don't see anything wrong with that?" He asked.

"Nope."

"Anything?"

"No." I said, truthfully.

"Okay.." he shrugged, picking up his phone.

"MyMy put that down!"I yelled.

She had a knife that was sitting on the table. Rock snatched it from her.

She started pouting and kicking her legs. "MaMaaaa! "