I Won

Chapter 3.

Next Day

Diamond POV.

"I just wanna take you out and show you off , You already know that you're the perfect one."

-Future

"Can I help you with anything?" I asked the man.

He looked like he didn't like What to look at since he was in a woman's store. He turned around. He was cute,.but not as cute as Rock."Um, Yeah. I'm shopping for my Sister for her birthday. Can you help me pick out a teenage girl outfit? " He asked.

I giggled. "Sure, Follow me."

We walked around and I found this see through white, button down shirt. It had a collar on it also. I grabbed it along with a green, red, and black one similar to it. I went over to the skirt section and grabbed a high low skirt. It was blue with a brown belt. Finally, I went to the pants area and grabbed a couple of skinny Jeans and tights.

"Can you afford all this?" I joked.

He chuckled. "Baby girl, Money ain't a problem." He told me.

We walked to the counter and I rung everything up. "That'll be 215.43 "I told him. He reached inside his Pocket and pulled out a black card. I swiped it. It went through. He signed the receipt then left. "Come again" I said.

He nodded.

I walked around some more, helped a few people 'til it was time for my break. I clocked out then went to the food court. I grabbed me a chicken strip dinner with a Mountain Dew. I walked to a nearby table and sat.

The man from earlier walked up to me. "Hey" He said. I nodded. "Can I get your number?"He asked. He seemed nice but he looked way older than me.

"I'm too young, I'm 16" I told him. "But here" I gave him my phone he typed things in then left.

"See you later. "He said then walked off.

I looked at my phone he saved his name and number under BJ.

.........

I got out the cab. I was walking to the front door When I heard a car pull up. I turned around and it was Rock. He got out the car and walled up to me. That man was FINE! He unlocked the door with his key then let me walk in before him. Gentleman?

"Thank you" I said.

He nodded.

We walked up the stairs together. Once We got to the top, We went our separate ways. The baby was crying the whole time We stepped inside. I changed into some shirts and a tank top. I heard Rock and Vanessa arguing.

"Why the hell She crying fa?!" He yelled.

"Ion know, shit!" She yelled back. I shook my head.

I dived in the bed and turned to Big Freedia. I couldn't hear the TV so I decided to listen to their argument.

"You here on my fucking nerves!" He yelled.

"If I get on yo nerves that much then go Fuck that Bitch!"

"Maybe I will, shit. She look better then yo ole 2 dollar hoe looking ass!" He yelled at her. Aw, He thinks I'm cute.

Wait. Why They putting me in it?

I heard someone get slapped then someone got punched. I heard her screaming and crying. I guess she's the one that got punched. That's What She gets. Silly hoe.