Cut Her Off

Chapter 6.

"It ain't none to cut that Bitch off.."

-K. Camp

*Next Day *

Rock POV.

I reached over to the other side of the bed to find it completely empty. Panicking, I jumped up and ran out the room. I stopped Once I smelt breakfast being looked. Calming down, I walked back into my room to the bathroom. I know it must be Diamond because Vanessa's ass can't cook to save her momma life.

I turned on the shower. As I was waiting on it to get warm, I brushed my teeth.

I took me a fifteen minute shower and got out. Walking into my walk-in closet, I picked out some clothes to out on, for now. I put on some Jordan basketball shorts, a plain black tee, Jordan socks, along with my Jordan slides.

I licked my lips then walked downstairs.

My phone rung on my way down. I read the screen.  It had 'Vanessa'

So I ignored it. Fuck She want? Nothing. I walked into the kitchen to seat Diamond at the stove with one on my shirts on. It stopped above her knees. She had her hair in a sloppy ball, it was cute though with the little hair rolling out.

I walked up behind her and hugged her from behind. She jumped and elbowed me in my stomach. "Nigga,  Don't ever scare me like that again!" She yelled. I was too busy holding my stomach. Ole sharp elbow ass..

"Well, good morning to you too" I said, sarcastically.

"Good Morning"

She turned off the stove. "Go sit down, I'll bring you yo food" She said.

I walked into the dining room and turned to the sports center. Vanessa called my phone again. Once again, Ignore. Diamond brought in my food and something for me to drink. Again had cooked pancakes, eggs, sausages, and Hash browns, along with Sunny D to drink. "Thank You" I said.

"Mhmmm"

She came back Once She had fixed her food. I picked up my fork to eat, but She knocked it out my hand. I looked at her like 'Bitch What?' . One thing you don't do is play over a black person's food. Feel Me?

"Say grace "

I quickly said it to myself then dug in. My Phone Rung again. Diamond snatched it from across the table, read the screen, then answered. I started ear hustling, shit. "Hello?...What?..He busy.. Yeah, Who else could this be?... Bitch, If he was yo man then you wouldn't be asking No one else do They go with him. The Fuck?.. Whatever.. Just know that When I see ya,  I'M beating yo ass... Bye Bitch" She hung up and gave me my phone back.

Swear, Diamond is something else.

She started back eating like ain't nothing ever happened. "Be ready by ten.." I told her.

"For What?"

"The job..."

She smiled . "Okay.. Damn, That's all you had to say.. I hate waisting my breath and energy" She huffed.

"Stop cussing.. It ain't cute for a female" I told her.

"Whatever... My mouth. I do What I wanna"

"Okay..  Try me"

...........

I pulled up to my car dealership. I glanced around to see people buying cars, giving tours, and Everyone was doing their job. I took Diamond to the front Where my Sister was. She works at the desk ,too. Where the money is located.