Hot Boy

Chapter 7.

" Ian hiding So you ain't gotta find me, Nigga! "

- 2Chainz

*Same Night*

Diamond POV.

"...Girl So you mean to tell me that August Alsina ain't get that award?!" Miracle yelled.

We were in the theatre room in the house that I knew nothing about ."For real.. Bae should've got that!" We were watching the re-run of the BET award since the both of us had missed it Sunday.

"... Tell me What you say now. Tell me What you say, come again. If you can not stay down, Then you do not have to pretend lie There's No Way out , I shou-" Miracle sung.

Rock cut her off. "Shut up, Damn!"

We were done watching the awards , now, and was heading to Rock's room. I suggested that We all sleep in there and chill.

As We were leaving out the room, We head a loud 'BOOM!' It sounded like someone tried to break in.

"Aye, Stay right here" Rock said, Walking in front of us. He pulled out his gun and went out.

Rock POV.

I walked down the slowly. I had my gun pulled physical already with the silencer on. The Fuck is in my motherfucking house? I looked down the stairs and saw two men in all black with ski masks on their face. I shot both of them in the fore head.

Now I had to be careful on my way down in case someone was with them.

When I got to the bottom, I saw another one looking around my kitchen. Now I know good and Well this nigga heard them fall. Maybe not the gun, But he heard They big asses hit the floor. I pointed the gun to his head and he froze.

"Who sent you?" I asked him.

He tries to turn around. I pushed him against the fridge. "Who?!"

"B-BJ and h-his Cousin Vanessa" He cried out.

I shot him in his leg and then arm. I need him to get me closer to the two. Vanessa . I knew her grimy ass was behind this shit. She's the only one that knows Where I stay. Fuck! I pulled out my phone and called Quan and JJ.

"Hello? "

"Aye.. Come over. Hurry!" I said then hung up.

I called the twins that were apart of the clean up crew and told them to come over.

Walking back upstairs, I went to the theatre room. I saw Diamond and Miracle watching TV like nothing was happening. Good. I don't need for them to worry. They need to know that I have everything under control.

"You good?" Diamond jumped up and asked me.

"Yeah, Go pack... We staying somewhere else, tonight" I said.

She nodded then left out the room. Miracle followed.

I went back downstairs to see That Everyone had came. "Mane, What happened?" Quan asked.

"BJ.. Sent someone over.. And get this fam.. Vanessa is his Cousin" I explained.

"See, I told yo ass that this Bitch was fake!" He yelled.

"Whatever.. Go to Khan and Get him to track Vanessa's phone. We settling this shit today!" I Told him.

"Aye.. Diamond and Miracle upstairs.. Let them head over to yo place.. I'll be over later" I told JJ.

"Aight, Fam" He said, dapping me.

I locked up the house after Everyone left then went to my security.. Shit, They slacking cuh!