Chapter 13

Victoria's P.O.V.:

" Well...... The story is...... I'm your mother's brother and twin that would be." he said.

" We kinda got that... Because you are a copy of my mom but a male version!" I told him.

" I know we were known as the incredible twins... We were best friends and always went to the other for advice." he said and he started getting tears in his eyes.

I don't like seeing someone cry, because I will, too. So I tried changing the subject.

" so how are you my uncle, and I never heard of you?!? " I asked him confused.

I looked at the boys and raised an eyebrow, giving them the ' this-is-privat' look. Before they moved my uncle said.

" the boys already know about it." he said then continued.

" I wanted to marry a girl which is my wife now, and my parents which are your grandparents didn't want me to marry her, they wanted to arrange me a marriage like your mother but I didn't want and took my wife and married her and we went to our parents and told them that we ran away and got married, now of course I left them a note telling them I'm leaving to get married. When I returned back to my house to tell them the news, I saw that my bags were packed and outside the house with a note on top.... Your mom wrote me a note, that she can't believe I disobeyed our parents and didn't tell her that I was getting married.. Well we tell each other everything, we were like best friends so I had to tell her that I was getting married before I went. But I knew she will try to stop me because she was such a goodie goodie... And I mean it, she always wanted to do what my parents wanted her to do. So do you understand now?" he finished asking me.

After taking it all in and sitting in silence for about a minute or two, till I spoke up to answer his question.

" So you're telling me that you married a girl and my grandparents didn't allow the marriage so you ran away and married her. When you returned , you were kicked out of your house. And all my family hates you, that is why I never heard of you. " I said summarizing the whole story and then asked a question.

" That is exactly what happened. " he assured that my conclusion is right.

We sat in a couple minutes of scilece.

Then Ariana started to slap her thumb with her middle finger which made a clapping sort of sound, multiple times then looked at me.

" Hey, Vi... Remember a year and a half ago when we were at your parents anniversary and we were looking at the family pictures and when we were at the last ten or fifteen photo albums they didn't allow us to look at them." she said.

_________________________________________________________________

Hey!!

Soo CLIFFHANGERRRRRRR.... YAY YAY YAY.... LOL

SO WHAT DO YA THINK

I LOVE YOU ALL DON'T FORGET

BYE MY ANGELES!!!!!!! :) :$ :D :p :b