Chapter 25

Victoria's P.O.V.:

I kept screaming while sprinting down the stairs. I wasn't very careful and was about to trip a couple of times. SINCE WHEN DID THE HOUSE HAVE A LOT OF STEPS. After finally getting to the last step, I remembered someone rang the bell.

I ran to the door and swiftly opened it. The person turned out to be Simon. He was a

little surprised. Okay. Cross that out, it's a complete lie. He was very surprised.

I mean it's not everyday that you have the door opened in your face quickly and there is a girl that is scared for her life because of her best friend.

"Victoria.... What's wrong?" Simon asked cautiously!

"I asked Ariana for her phone, knowing it was with you and then she freaked out and then the boys asked what's wrong and I accidentally told them "She thinks she lost her phone.... So she is looking for me now and aahhhhhh" I said in a rush.

"And why would she be after you?" He asked

"We'll because when I was explaining I said 'she - thinks - she lost her phone' and then this is what happene-" I was explaining when I was cut of by a scream...

"Victorrrrrriiiiiiaa!" Yes, you guessed it, it was Ariana and she shouted my name...

When she found me she jumped on me..

"GET OFF ME YOU FAT BUTT!!" I yelled while going out of the door actually about to trip when Simon caught me and straightened me up as much as possible with Ariana on my back.

"Just get off Ariana Grande right now!" I shouted harshly.

She got off quickly because of the tone I talked to her in.

Sorry Ari....

I gave her an apologetical look while I put my hand out for Simon.

My hand stayed there giving me a questionable look to why my hand is out, like I'm begging for money. I looked at my hand and then at him then I said 'ohhh' in my brain.

I forgot to explain...

"Phone." I mumbled.

"Oh okay!" And he pulled Ariana's phone out of his pocket

"Here you go." I said plainly handing her the phone.

"Thank you, Simon... Bye everyone! " I said while grabbing a pair of shoes.

I put them on and went out of the door. Maybe you think I'm dramatic, but I don't know what is happening with me. I just need some time to think of my life.

I heard the door shut behind after seconds but I ignored it.

I continued strolling hearing steps behind me.

I turned a corner down a street and from the side of my eye I caught a glimps of Zayn.

"Why are you following me?" I questioned.

"Bonding time?" He said sheepishly.

I gave him half a smile and linked my arm with his.

I felt those sparks. You know like the movies and all and to admit it. I think I like Zayn, but I can't get attached to him, but I guess this little time won't hurt.

Zayn and I began our strolling, but we went to Starbucks first and waited for our names to get called.

________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!

Long time no update?

I have a couple reasons.

I am lazy

Writer's block

I just don't feel like writing

And a couple more reasons you don't want me to say because the list will never end.

So I promise I will update tomorrow but I'm sorry the chapters won't be that long. They will be close to the length of this update..

2 votes please? Thanks! :)

Bye