Chapter 22

Victoria's P.O.V.:

I woke up being so warm, I wonder why. Then I fluttered my eyes open to see arms wrapped around my waist. I looked for the owner of the hands, to realize it's Zayn that has his arms around me.

I looked at his face and saw his long beautiful eyelashes which held his beautiful light brown eyes behind them. His high cheekbones make him look even better, and oh those lips that I want to kiss. WOAH WHAT AM I SAYING! AS IF HE'LL LIKE ME AND WHAT THE HELL, HOW WILL I KISS HIM WHEN I HAVENT EVER KISSED SOMEONE AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO KISS!

Anyway back to reality.

I got up from his arms as trying to not wake him up, and I succeeded. Well I know now that he is a deep sleeper.

I went to the kitchen and made the batter for blueberry pancakes and waffles.

As I was mixing the batter, I heard someone say, " Good morning." I turned around to find Liam, I replied with a "Good Morning" and went back to mixing.

"Do you want any help?" he asked me.

"Yeah sure, make some toast will ya?" I ordered him.

"Yeah sure!" he replied.

I put the batter in the waffle machine thing and I put the pancakes on the pan like thing.

"Mornin" Ari said coming towards us.

"Hey ARI" Liam and I said in unison.

"Mind helping?" I asked.

"Sure, bacon and eggs?" she asked.

"Yup" I said nodding my head.