Chapter 7

Victoria's P.O.V.:

" Victoria... Your parents are in the hospital on the verge of death." James sadly explained why they were here.

" It's nice to joke about those stuff. Okay.. What the hell! No one should joke about death." I exclaimed.

" Sweetie Victoria, they crashed into a truck and flipped over probably 3 times, they are seriously on the verge of death." Katrina came over patting my shoulder as she said.

I looked at Ariana. Her eyes were bloodshot, her cheeks and nose are red and her tears are continuously falling.

I looked at Katrina and James and they have the very sad look on their face.

I think my face went blank and the fireworks a.k.a tears began working themselves down my face.

" Can you take us to the hospital that they are staying at?" I asked in a whisper looking at James and Katrina.

" yes, darling come on." Katrina said heading to the door.

James followed Katrina out of the door.

Ariana helped her hand out for me. I took it and we went took the same steps as James and Katrina out the door.

I locked my house and walked with Ariana to the police car.

We entered and sat in there driving quietly to the hospital.

My head was pressed to the window, my tears streaming down my face. My body shaking.

I don't want to lose my parents. First of all because they are my parents. Second I don't have any family members left. My grandmother on my mothers side hates me, my uncles on my fathers side hate me. My grandparents on my dad's side are dead and grandfather on my mom's side is dead.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when we arrived at the hospital.

We got out and were lead where my parents were. There lifeless body was laid on the bed.

My mom woke up when we were still at my house and told the nurse to give me her necklace. It was a heart shaped locket. When you open it you find picture of me, my mom, and dad.

I took the locket and buckled it around my neck.

Ariana call her parents and explained everything and they said they will visit in the morning.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

I woke up in the morning and went to the bathroom.

I came back to the bed of my mom and held her hand.

" Please don't leave me, mom.... I love you please... I don't know what will happen to me when you are gone."

I went to my dad, held his hand, and told him similar words to the ones I said to my mom.

I cried and cried, Ariana by my side all the time.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

I looked at my mom's monitor and her breathing was getting low.

" NURSE." I yelled.

Ariana went and got a nurse that got a doctor and other nurses.

They pushed us out of the room.

A nurse came out.

" Sorry to tell you this, but the patient is dead." she said sadly.

As if my father sensed she is dead, his monitor made the same noise as my mom's.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

The doctors did all they could, but they were both dead.

I cried, my eyes were tired of crying but I still did.

I fell on the floor crying. I felt four hands on my shoulders and back.

I stood up and looked at the four people that had their hands on me.

They were Ariana, her parents, and her brother Dyan.

I pulled them in a group hug. We all cried and cried. Dyan and Ariana had my parents as if they were their own parents. Ariana's parents and my parents were like sisters and brothers.

We pulled apart when we heard someone clear their throat.

I have no idea how we heard it over all the crying noises we were making.

It was James and Katrina.

______________________________________________________________________

Hello!

Poor Victoria her parents died.

What do James and Katrina want to tell her.

What do you think?

Like it or not?

I would like to know your opinions, so tell me.

This is my second upload today.

Yay!

I promise I'll try to upload another chapter today.

If not today then the upload will be tomorrow.

But most likely it will be today.

Be happy.

Enjoy your life.

I hope you're happy.

I love you everyone.

Bye my Angels.