Chapter 9

• इन्हें समर्पित: RidaZaidi

-~-~-~ A week later-~-~-~

Victoria's P.O.V.:

A week has passed and James came and talked to us.

He told us that when we arrive at London in the airport there would be someone holding a sign that says our names on it.

My uncle said it was okay if Ariana came.

He bought us first class tickets.. Wow...

So we were pretty much not that bored. There was Wifi, a t.v, and your best friend, and not to mention that we would just start crying over my parents. Yes, Ariana cried like they are her parents because we seriously lived at the same house. Both our Mom's treat us two like their daughters. Same goes with our fathers.

We buckled our seats because we were going to land.

When we landed, I kept rubbing my hands together.

London is freaking cold.

I looked at Ariana and she was trying to keep herself warm too.

" London is cold p, Vic... And cold I mean a lot." she exclaimed.

" I know I'm freezing.. And we never get cold this much. If I'm staying here till the rest of my life.. I would be dead by the end of the year if not the end of the week." I exclaimed still rubbing my hands.

" Same here babe.. Same here. " Ari said.

We went and got our luggage.

I was about to pee myself... I need the bathroom.

" I need the bathroom." Me and Ariana said at the same time.

We looked at each other and laughed.

This is the first time we laugh after my parents death. Let alone smile. We seriously didn't smile properly. Sad smiles were what we gave.

We went to the bathroom and we did our business.

We got out and looked for someone holding a sign with our names.

" there it is" Ariana said pointing.

" Where again? " I asked.

" There" she said pointing.

After I found it I grabbed my luggage and went to the man that was holding the sign.

" Hello I'm Victoria Justice and this is Ariana Grande. " I said politely.

He took out what seemed like two pictures which had us on.

After he checked and made sure it was us, he took our luggage.

" My name is Robert Wart, but call me Robert."he introduced himself and led us to a LIMO. WOW...

My eyes were widened. I looked at Ariana her eyes were about to fall and her mouth was hanging open.

Robert opened the door of the limo. I took Ari's hand and led her inside.

It was awesome.. Wow.. Amazing.. Indescribable....

Ariana and I talked every once in a while, but other than that we looked out of the window.

Robert talked on the phone.

" yes, Paul.. I have them.. To the boys house?? Sure.. Okay... Bye." he said then ended the call.. So he was talking to my uncle then.

" Victoria, what do you think your uncle works that we were on the first class in the plane and now a limousine?" Ariana asked.

" I seriously have no idea." I answered her.

______________________________________________________________________

Hi!

One Direction is coming soon.

Why do you think.. Victoria didn't know about her uncle..

Next chapter will tell you..

This is my fourth update today.. YYYAAAAYYY

OMG I LOVE YOU EVERYONE. !!!

Bye Bye my beautiful angels.

Once a Dream (Zayn Malik Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें