Chapter 26

Victoria's P.O.V.:

"Victoria." I heard my name getting called and I went to get the drinks.

We got out of Starbucks and kept walking when Zayn said, "Hey I want to take you somewhere."

"You aren't gonna kidnap me are you?" I said jokingly.

"If I could I would but people might see and besides I would hate a grumpy Victoria telling me to set her free. " he said sticking his tongue out. I slapped the back of his head and blurted, "You know... You're amazing zayn and very sweet..." After my little outburst I became embarrassed until he said a shocking statement.

"Oh, please, I know I am!" He exclaimed.

"First, you're vain. Second you kinda ruined a bonding moment..." I told him.

"Haha sorry! I've been told I'm vain but I think you're pretty sweet yourself. " he said. I smiled at his statement.

We intertwined our hands together and kept walking.

"Hey zayn.. How about we go to the mall. " I suggested.

"Sure, babe! Let's go!" My heart fluttered at 'babe'. I mean I probably shouldn't be feeling this way, I doubt he says babe to all girls.

I smiled as we headed to the mall.

"Where would you like to go first?" He asked snaking his hand around my waist.

Not to be corny or anything but I felt sparks.

"Food court." I said nervously.

-After the mall-

"Zayn, thank you so much. I really had a blast!" I said and kissed his cheek lightly, keeping my lips to linger there for a moment.

"Uhhh.. You're welcome." He replied.

You know, I think my life is getting a little better despite the death of my parents.

I love my new life and I hope it stayed like this.

But little did I know that something would happen and break the train of my smooth life.

________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Umm how was this chapter?

I'm really sorry that they are short chapters but when I update big chapters it would take forever till I update.

I will update again today if you give me

2 votes and 1 comment at least.

Guys I don't see the story getting anything. Please don't be ghost, silent readers. I want your thoughts about the story so please give me a little credit.

Thank you

Bye bye!