Chapter 4

Two hours left then Ariana's birthday party is coming.

I pulled my dress out. I put it on and grabbed my makeup bag and curler.

I plugged my curler to heat up and went down stairs.

When I made a sandwich for myself I quickly ate it like a pig. I was so hungry. I have been worrying about Ariana's surprise birthday party that I forgot to eat.

After my lovely sandwich I went up to my bathroom.

I grabbed the curler and curled my hair to perfect curls. I grabbed my eye liner and put some. Snatched the mascara from my make up bag and put some. Some lipgloss, too. And last but not least blush.

Great now all I have to do is put my dress on and some accessories.

I grabbed my sky blue tight strapless, mid thigh length dress and put it on and zipped it carefully.

I put on to black and silver brackets. I took too hoop earrings and put them on.

I got my necklace that had the word 'love' on it. I grabbed different rings and put them on.

I put my sparkly blue heels on, that made me look taller.

Okay done now I have thirty minutes left and I had to get Ariana. I told her we are going to a friend's party, so she can dress up.

Okay I took a taxi and went to Ari's house to pick her up.

Ariana's P.O.V:

I woke up thinking oh God it's my birthday now everyone is going to make a big deal out of it. I hope everyone forgets about it. And they did even my best friend Victoria. Oh God that makes me feel not special at all.

I was about to break down because no one remembers my birthday when my phone rang.

It was Victoria Justice, my best friend, the one that had to remember my birthday.

"Hello" I answered.

" Hey Ariana. My friend has a party. So wear a dress and makeup and heels, you name it. If you are not dressed well I will have to come and make you wear al those things! Okay.K, bye." she said.

She didn't even give me time to talk.. UUUGHHH I don't have an opinion now, do I?

Okay I took out my pink tight strapless dress. I took out the straightener. I took my make up bag and went to the bathroom.

I jumped in the shower and took a 30 minute shower. I shaved and got out.

I took two towels for my hair, and one for my body.

I dried myself and went back to my room. I went to the bathroom and plugged in the straightener to heat up. I waited for it. While waiting I blow dried my hair. After that I straightened my hair perfectly.

I took my makeup bag and put foundation, bough, eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss.

I grabbed my dress and put it on.

I went to my accessory box. I grabbed some and put them on.

I am ready now so let me go watch some tv.

Turning on the tv I was about to change when there was a knock at the door.

Vic came!

I ran to my room grabbed my black high heels and put them on.

Quickly running downstairs I opened the door and got out to greet Victoria.

______________________________________________________________________

Hello Everyone.

I pressured myself to upload today because its MY BIRTHDAY !!! YAY! Lol

I wanted to give this as a gift to you from me.. I know.. I know you are supposed to be giving me not the opposite... Just kidding.

Anyways tell me what you think.

And I will try to upload soon, but school comes in my way :(

I hate school :'( :'(

Anyways....

I love you.. Sorry for the slow updates blame school...

BYE!