27

For the people who've already read this chapter I made a long dashed line from where the story changed from the last time I published it.

Athy POV

Where am I anyway? What's on my face too? I lift my hand pulling off whatever is on my face.

Oh a book. Blinking several times to clear up my vision more I look down to see Lucas fast asleep using me as a pillow. Isn't this suppose to be the other way around? We keep falling asleep on the ground with Lucas acting like I'm his bed. Always laying on me.

"Lucas get up." I shake him slightly. Lucas groaned as burrowed his face on my stomach. I giggled at his childishness. He never changes.
Lucas slowly began to sit up rubbing his eyes.

"You've gotten to used to sleeping on me." I say sitting up also. "You're not complaining." Lucas shrugs. "I just was." I tell him. "No, you simply stated the obvious." Lucas rolls his eyes. "I'm still your Princess, showing such disrespect for me." I tease him. "Not till we get back. You're on the run right now, others may argue that you deny your blood of Obelian Royalty." Lucas says, picking a book. "Yeah, yeah." I roll my eyes. Not like it wasn't true.

Ah, my stomach is hurting. My heart is beating rapidly too. Not again. Everything started to burn as blood gushed out of my mouth all over.

"Damn it." Lucas cursed quietly before wiping my mouth with a rag. The rag quickly absorbed the blood but not all of it. There was still so much blood all over. As my inside began to burn again I quickly cover my mouth. More blood then came gushing out seeping through my hands.

"Athy, calm down, here." Lucas snaps his fingers where a bucket appeared. I drop my hands onto the bucket as the blood from my mouth fell into the bucket. Lucas was wiping face and hands again with a wet rag cleaning all the blood from me. Blood also stopped coming from my mouth. This is so tiring. It's so sickening and is getting worse.

"Lucas." I mumble. Lucas suddenly offered a cup of water. I'll never get used to his magic. "Just wash the blood out of your mouth and into the cup, alright?" Lucas tells me. Nodding I grab the cup from his hands and pour the water into my mouth swishing it around before spitting it back out into the cup where it was now all blood red. Then with another snap of his fingers my stained clothing was placed with a new dress.

"Thank you." I tell Lucas as the cup disappeared from my hand. "Yeah, you're quite messy." Lucas says.

"It's wearing off quicker and quicker." I tell Lucas laying back down. I'm exhausted now.

"Yeah, this will be the last time it's even really worth doing this and it will last only two weeks I'm sure at best before this happens again." Lucas sighs before tapping my head. Instantly I felt better and stronger than before.

"But I think I may have figured it out. So shall we?" Lucas ask helping me stand up.

"Can't we go out? Let's explore more!" I ask Lucas.

"No, we should try this." Lucas holds the book shoving it in my face.

"Lucas we have tried several times, you turned me every color of the rainbow, made my ears the size of my head, made me disappear somewhere in the middle of an ocean, somehow made my clothes disappear and lastly also turned me into a cockroach. Which where I figured out that you have deathly fear of insects. You screamed so loud." I laugh thinking of the silly memory.

Lucas slightly turned pink turning away from me. "We agreed not to bring that up." Lucas says. "No, you said we won't. I never agreed to anything." I giggle.

"But please Lucas! If we don't figure it out before it's to late I want to have explored just a bit. We can try this spell when we get back in case it accidentally instead turns me into a duck or something." I hold onto Lucas's hands giving him my best puppy eyes. "Please!" I ask.