10

Felix POV

I followed His Majesty and Princess Jennette quietly. They were on their usual walk and I was like usual on guard. I wonder what Princess Athanasia is doing? She's probably having tea or making flower crowns. That would be more entertaining than this.

Princess Athanasia is just like how her mother was. She definitely got her mother's beauty and is slowly becoming more brazen just like her. His Majesty seems to be noticing this too. I know that he is also starting to remember Diana, slowly once again. It must be difficult for him, maybe that is why he sees more of Princess Athanasia nowadays.

"Your Majesty, Your Higness." A maid came bowing to them. It was one Princess Athanasia's maids. Is she alright? "Princess Athanasia has requested for Sir. Felix Robane's presence for a few moments." She says. Princess wants to see me? I smiled happily turning to His Majesty. "Can I go? Please? I'll be back before your done with tea?" I ask him.

He looked at me for a few moments. He was probably wondering why she would call for just me and not him or Princess Jennette. "Be back before we are finished." He ordered before taking a sip of his tea. "Thank you!" I cheered before rushing to the Ruby Palace.

I went to the Ruby Palace where the maid led me into a big room. Inside was Princess Athanasia, her beautiful nanny Lily, Hannah and Ces. She was laughing happily with all of them.

"Oh, Felix! You're here!" She turned towards me, smiling brightly. Athanasia bathed in the same light her mother had. Hopefully His Majesty could also one day bathe in the same light as her. As he did before with Lady Diana.

Princess Athanasia walked towards me. "I'm glad you were able to come! I didn't think you were gonna be able to too." She smiled. "I can only stay for a short time, Athy." I use the nickname she asked me to call her.

"Don't worry I only asked you here to give you this!" She says holding a small red box with a white ribbon holding it closed. "A present for me?" I asked, Princess got me a gift! "Yes! Here! Open it!" She says grabbing my hand and putting the box in it.

Quickly I unraveled the ribbon and opened the box. Inside was a light grey handkerchief. "Look at the corner." Princess told me. In the corner of the handkerchief was embroidered Felix Robane.

"I hope you like it." She says smiling. "I'll keep it as a family heirloom forever!" I stare at the handkerchief. I can't believe Princess had made something for me! "Ah, you don't have to go that far." She giggled. "Why did you make this more all of a sudden?" I ask her. She smiled gesturing to everyone else in the room. "I gave everyone here a gift. I just wanted give you all something." She says as the others held up their gifts.

"Well treat yourself to a few treats before you go." Princess says before walking away to others.

I wonder if she made lemon bars? Princess Athanasia sure did make the best lemon bars I've ever tried! As I went to the desert table finding some of the lemon bars stuffing a few in my mouth.

"Sir.Felix? Correct?" A quite voice asked. I quickly started coughing as I began choking on the lemon bars.

"Oh dear! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to startle you." She started hitting my back I couldn't see properly due to the tears that formed in my eyes. Death by lemon bars. As long as they don't let His Majesty how I died!

Finally the lemon bars shot out of my mouth and I was fell back on the floor catching my breath.

"Are you alright?" Lily asked holding my face in her dainty hands as she examined my face. I felt my face heating up as the others were all behind her to see if I was alright.