26

Jennette POV

The maid quickly closed the curtains and turned to leave before rolling her eyes at me. I glared back at her rudeness. Stupid maid.

Ever since the stupid incident with Athanasia I have been treated treated terribly! I wondered if she planned and once I got the news that she had waken up I planned to confront her. But when I tried to leave the guards that were stationed at my Palace after the incident dared to hold swords to my neck and made me go back inside. The damned guards were not stationed here to protect me but rather prevent me from leaving.

When I finally awakened a day later after the incident where I passed out my eyes were green. Everything turned to hell for me! I haven't seen anyone but my servants. Not my father, Alpheus, Ijekiel or Aunt Rosila. Nobody tells me anything or what happened everything I know I hear lot from the servants gossips. Still not was a lot known from the maids gossips only that she was awake finally.

But everything has changed as the whole Obelian Empire was in chaos searching for her. It's been over seven months yet it is as if she just disappeared yesterday is what I hear.

Damn with her anyways she ruined everything for me! I deserved it all! He was compensating me for killing me parents! I got what I deserved and she took it from me. Now she dares to take it all from me? She may have had rough but it was worse for me. At least she knew her father wasn't that good enough?

I lost my jeweled eyes that is it. Why did everything change? Why does nobody love me anymore? I am their Princess whether they like it or not! How dare they all. I can't even complain to father because he never even comes to see me and they don't even bother to go and tell him that I requests to see him either. It's all her fault.

Claude POV

I can't fall asleep. Why does it hurt so much? I saw a light shine at the side of me. I knew she appeared, like usual, just standing there.

"Your Majesty."

"Why do you keep coming to coming back to taunt me?"

"I wish for you to give this child love."

"Stop! I said there was no reason for me to love her. I hated her!"

"As you have loved me, I hope you can give that same love to this precious child."

"The love I gave you died with you. I erased you, I erased you completely from me."

As she kept silent I turned my head over to look at her. She stood there, just smiling at me. I knew I shouldn't have erased her.

"When I first saw her I felt nothing but hate. I didn't know who she was, I didn't remember who she was but I knew she was my daughter. I wanted her to hurt or suffer."

"Why couldn't I kill her? To end all this. But I never did."

She didn't say anything. This silence is aggravating.

"Is this revenge? Revenge for not cherishing the child? For erasing you from me? You were the one who left! You may have died but you died without my permission. So why?"

"Athanasia?"

"Of course you won't answer me. I don't know where she is. If you're so worried about her why don't you tell me where she is instead of just bothering me?"

"Daddy!"

A small Athanasia smiled down at me leaning over the back of the couch. She is so small. I reach my hand out to touch her small face but she giggled falling back to her feet avoiding me. She made her way over to her with each step she got older until she was as old as she is now. I sit up looking down at the ground.