YouTuber of Your Choice X Reader: CHRISTMAS!

Okay, so this is funny but I've been practicing on writing smut xD I literally wrote like 8 smut one shots and I won't stop writing until I don't get grossed out. And I might even post some here...

Since in this one shot I don't want to be YouTuber specific, I will let you choose whatever you want. So when it's the youtuber of your choice's name, it comes out as (yt/n) or YouTuber's real name. Whee~

~~~

Another sigh left my lips as I drank the red plastic cup filled with beer. It was Christmas, but (yt/n) wasn't here because he had to do something. I don't know what it was.

It was also sad because he was supposed to be the joke Santa for this year. Like he would dress up as Santa and roleplay as Santa. And last year it was Felix, and man did he swear a lot in Swedish. Did I also add that you have to be really drunk?

At first it was a joke between the girls, but then there was a Mrs. Claus. And it had to be the girlfriend or the best friend that's a girl of the one who is Santa. It was crazy.

And now, where was the life of the party? Where's 'Santa'? Probably somewhere else where he left Mrs. Claus to drink alone.

It's been two hours. (Yt/n) still hasn't shown up. I'm getting worried now...

There was Christmas music blasting on the speakers, but the alcohol made it sound faded and blurred. We were all at me and (yt/n)'s house, and he's weirdly not here.

Among the blasting of the music, we heard a shout and a voice say, "HO HO HO MOTHERFUCKEEEEERRRRS"

And there came (yt/n), busting through the door. "WHE-hiccup-RE'S MRS. CLAUS?!" They all looked at me and made way for (yt/n).

"MAI LOVE!" He ran to me and hugged me. I kinda blushed, because I was in a red and white skirt with a matching costume, and a Santa hat.

"You're so sexy in that..." He whispered in a low seductive voice at my ear, sending chills down my spine. His breath heavily smelled like beer...

"LETS START THIS SHIT!" He shouted and soon he carried me on his shoulder. "(Yt)-(Yt/n)! STOP...!" I blushed.

"THAT'S SANTA TO YOU!" (Yt/n) shouted, and I remembered that we have to roleplay...

After that, I couldn't remember much, because I drank a lot.

~~~

I woke up, my whole body hurting especially my stomach and legs. Turns out I was naked. On my bed. I was more startled by the breath that I felt at the back of my neck and the strong arms wrapped around me.

I turned my head to see that it was (yt/n), his Santa hat messed up on his head. His hair...his hair was really messed up. More ruffled than I've ever seen. Mine was too.

Aaand I guessed it, we had sex...for the first time. I slowly removed his arms from my body, and I stood up, looking for the first shirt I could find. I found a white shirt on the ground that was (yt/n)'s, so I got it and put it on.

I felt (yt/n)'s arms wrap around my torso, and he moaned. "Good morning, babe."

"G-Good morning..." I blushed. He nuzzled his face into my hair, and rubbed my stomach.

"You know what, I'll tell you something."

"What is it...?"

"Last night," and there I realized that he lost his voice, because it was very raspy. "I wasn't drunk."

"WHAT...?!" I blushed and turned around to see him smirking.

"B-But you smelled like beer!"

"I only drank one bottle."

"Da-Damn you!" I was blushing so hard. He pulled me closer, making me basically sit on his lap but facing him. But when I felt his member brush against my clit, I flinched a bit.

"Come on, you know I love you." He said smiling. "Yeah..."

He hugged me, and I hugged back. "You were really hot in that costume though." (Yt/n) put a hand on my thigh and brushed it, going slowly closer to my clit. I moaned, and hugged him tightly.

"So, since I was basically sober, and you were drunk, why don't we make it fair and let you experience last night?" He pinned me down and rubbed his hands across my torso, making me moan.

Oh jeez...this is going to hurt.