PewDiePie x Reader: Gaemsssssss.

You were watching Felix playing The Last of Us' DLC Left Behind. You both have been best friends since the sixth grade. "AGHHHHGHGHGHHHGH!"

"Jävla helvete!" He was stuck on a part and didn't know where to go.

You were just on your phone playing Flappy Bird. What's your high score? 78. Booyah. "Hey, (f/n)," he handed you the controller, "Why don't you play?"

"Meh."

"JUST PLAY!"

"Fiiiiiine." You groaned, grabbing the controller from his hand and started playing. You didn't want to play because, you're already finished with the whole DLC and you don't want to finish it for him. You just got him to the next part immediately and he looked impressed.

"Thaaaaaaaaank you." Then all of a sudden, he pressed his lips unto yours, your eyes widen with shock.

He suddenly pulled away quickly and blushed. "I-I I'm sorry (f/n), I-I didn't mean i-"

You cut him off by kissing him back. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and he wrapped his around your waist. You slowly pulled away and smiled.

"Now, finish the DLC by yourself instead of using me as a cheat code."

--------------------------

Yeah, this took quite long to finish. I got a horrible writer's block, and I'm sorry this is short. YouTube Rivals is yes, currently on hold. I'm sorry! I just wanted to update for you guys. Heheeheheheheh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Bai