Markiplier X Reader 3: Darkiplier - Mine

This Darkiplier one-shot is requested by -xxEmilyxx-! I talked to her, and she's awesome! Go follow her NOW!

By the way, before you read, I'll warn us Darkiplier fangirls,

READ THIS WHERE NO ONE WILL HEAR YOUR FANGIRLING SQUEALS.

That is all :D Have an awesome day!

~~~

I woke up. This isn't me and Mark's bedroom...

It was more Victorian styled. Or rather, like a torture room in Amnesia: A Dark Descent.

I looked around, and found my arms bound by a rope and I had just realized that my mouth was covered by a gag. The room, was not well lit. Although I could see a figure.

All of a sudden, a small candle was lit by some malevolent force of some sort.

It was only a torture dummy covered with blood and weapons sticking out of it. But a real person appeared.

It was Mark, but his hair was very messy, he had dark rings under his eyes, and his expression says it all, dark.

The only thing that was on my mind was,

Look at that hottie.

I'll admit, Mark looked better than his normal self, only the hair is what I'll agree with. "(Y/n)..."

His voice was still the same, which was good. "Do you know why you're here?"

I shook my head.

"Well, you have chosen him over me. You are mine, (y/n). And you forever will be."

"Of course I am Mark. I wouldn't choose anyone else but you...what are you talking about?"

That's what I could've said.

"Ah, yes. You seem to not understand what I am blabbering about, hm? Let me explain then."

"I am not Mark. I am Darkiplier. Or what some people call me, Dark. I used to be a fictional personality of Mark's, but once he made the videos about me he somehow got used to becoming...me. And many of his fans believe and know about me, I became real and I now reside in Mark's dark corner of his mind."

"And you...you had the choice of choosing between me or him. And-You chose him."

Please tell me this is a bad dream. I didn't even know I was choosing between someone else and Mark. He only told me to be his girlfriend, and I accepted!

"And now you will be mine..." Dark went closer and closer to me. He put his hands on my waist, and I could feel his breath on my neck as my breathing became heavy.

He went closer to my face, and he untied the gag. "Let me go-"

He kissed me roughly. He quickly bit my lip and I gasped, as he slipped his tongue in my mouth and began exploring it. (I feel so ashamed, why) he tugged on my blouse, and he just ripped it to shreds. No...

He pulled away, and took a few steps back. "I truly admire your body, (y/n)." He smirked and he took off his shirt, wearing only jeans.

"Stop it." I tried to hide my blush.

"Come on, (y/n). I know you are enjoying the way I pleasure you."

He got a knife from a table and began approaching me again. I flinched and closed my eyes, fearing what is next. Then something was cut, while he was kissing my neck. ( \(//∇//)\ ) Turns out he cut my bra strap. (I really wanna stop, but I shall go on!)

He put his hand under my skirt and began touching me as I moaned. He slowly pulled down my underwear while he took off both his jeans and boxers.

Right when he was about to go inside me,

I woke up.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?!" Mark-the real Mark-said in worry.

"I-I'm fine...just had a bad dream." I blushed, remembering it.

Mark hugged me.

"It's okay. You don't be scared. Just remember,"

"I won't let anyone go near you. You are mine, don't worry."