Anthony Padilla x Reader: Heartbroken (3, FINAL)

HHHHHHHEEEEEY. I just wanted to say, thanks for all the support you've given me. You know, with the votes and comments. Are you kidding? XD I get spammed two times a week with votes and comments from you guys and I'm still not used to it.

I actually created this collection by an accident. When I started Wattpad, I didn't know SHIZZ. So I wrote a story (this). And since I was stupid with the computer, I accidentally pressed publish instead of save. Then the first two one shots were an accident as well, and I didn't know how to delete it. (I'm so stupid, hmm?)

But this 'accident' was worth it. :D

So to pay you all back, I PRESENT THE FINALE OF HEARTBROKEN! It's not enough to show my happiness and gratitude, but it's all the ideas I have right now. ( ^ω^ ) hope you enjoy!

~Nina <3

~~~

It's been a few days. I haven't been able to comfort him. It was difficult to face him...he was so broken, it made me break as well.

"God, (y/n)...it's been MONTHS. You still haven't cured him."

"It's hard to...he's not normally like this."

"I know, but I-we all know that we want the old Anthony back. " Ian sighed and crossed his arms. "We stopped Smosh temporarily and we've gotten thousands of comments on our last video asking what happened."

I sighed and got up from the couch. I need to get Anthony back. For everyone's sake. My finger touched the cold doorknob, and I hesitated, pulling my hand back.

"Can't do it on your own, hmm?" Ian said and walked towards me, and we both put our ears to the door.

"Ant?"

Silence. Surprisingly the door was unlocked, and we entered the door.

"ANTHONY!?" He seemed unconscious, and he was very thin and pale. Tears were stained on both his blanket and pillow, along with a bit of blood.

"I'm getting a fucking ambulance."

~~~

ANTHONY'S POV

White.

Eerie silence.

This must be the end.

But sadly my eyes adjusted, and I saw blinding lights along with white tiles on the ceiling. I was being rushed to the hospital, I knew it. "Ant, don't worry. You'll be safe soon, okay?"

It was...who again? I couldn't remember.

Ah, it was Ian. Ian Hecox, my best friend. His beard had grown, along with his hair. It's been a long time I've seen him. I couldn't reply, and suddenly she appeared. Her gentle voice, her flowing blue-green hair. "Oh, Anthony. I tried to get you to be better, but I failed."

I missed her.

My consciousness slipped away, and everything was black once again.

~

~

~

I awoke once more. They were both there, Ian sitting down with her leaning against his shoulder, asleep. Ian shook her awake, and her eyes lit up. "Anthony! You're okay!"

"Hey, Ian, where...is (y/n)?" I asked while she hugged me. Ian looked at me with a confused face. "What?" (Y/n) was probably with her boyfriend.

She looked at me as well with a confused face. All I could see was love. I was lost, and only she can help me.

I leaned in, and kissed her. "C-Can you be mine...again?" I said

We both kissed passionately. I really missed her, and I felt guilty when I rejected her while she was trying to comfort me. That's what happened ever since me and (y/n) broke the engagement since she cheated on me...

I love Kalel. I really do.

-END-

---

I need to explain this. Okay...

So from Anthony's perspective, ever since Kalel and him broke the engagement, he swapped Kalel and the reader's identity. So ever since, he pictured Kalel as the reader, and the reader as Kalel because he was too heartbroken that Kalel (legit one) cheated on him.

So for forever, he will see the reader as Kalel.

I am SO sorry. Hahah, did I ruin your feels or are you REALLY pissed at me? I'm preparing for Mark's Charity Livestream, fixing mah internet so it won't be a jerk. :D

I love you puppets. Even if you hate me now :P

SEE YA! (By the way, on Twitch, if you will watch the livesteam, in the chat my name is crazymarkiplite, feel free to call me Crazy there :D)

-Nina (Crazy)