Markiplier X Reader 2: Dear Mark...

Dear Mark,

It's been a year. You know, after that...incident. I still haven't gotten over it. It's hard to just let go of someone who you love, or loved. I still stay here in LA, your house, working on your videos that you haven't uploaded yet. I actually told the Markiplites about it.

They were highly devastated. Some put the blame on me, but I don't mind. I'm sure that they still love you dearly, like how I love you. We haven't even got married, we're still in a simple plain relationship.

I remember so many memories. Like last year, Wade, Bob, Molly, Ryan and Daniel went here to visit us. Everything seemed to light up for you. All of you were so happy. Even I was, of course. All of you playing Skate 3, Drunk GTA V, Goat Simulator, and so much sketches.

They miss you too, Mark. We all miss you. Your channel has grown A LOT for the past year. You're already at 8.4 million. I guess you're more popular when you're....gone.

Remember Toby? He's been worrying about me ever since. We've grown into a friendship too, just like both of you. Actually, to be honest, I won't date anyone. I don't want to.

I visit you regularly, and you know, we talk. Were you listening to me? Or busy talking to 'Tiny Box Tim' up there? Hah, you kept telling me that Tiny Box Tim will forever be in heaven. It was so adorable. The plushie, I still kept it. Don't worry.

Wade, Bob and I, we always talk through Skype. Talking about you, old Drunk Minecraft memories, like that one time you spilled your drink on your keyboard. We weren't even dating that time, but it was priceless.

Half of the YouTubers posted videos about how sad they are about the incident. Like Felix, Minx, Aaron, Toby, Ohm, Jordan, Matthias, Diction, and many more. Especially the ones who you collabed with. Ryan and Daniel, they already posted the Danger in Fiction: The Host a week ago, and it was amazing.

Your acting skills were the best. But it made me even more sad when I see so many videos made just for you. I miss you so damn much.

You would always tell me about your loving, loyal Markiplites. How grateful you were, and how you were so happy and thankful to have fans like them. That replays over and over in my head. They miss you so much.

I wish that the car accident never even happened. Well, you know what you said in Standoff, 'Everything happens for a reason.' And "Nothing happens foreigner accidents"

This letter I'm writing, I'm actually writing it beside you. Like, right now. I wish I could see your smiling face again. Tom is actually with me too. We've been talking about how to tell your mom, since we don't want to see her so sad. I know you don't want to see her like that too.

Mark Fischbach, June 28, 1989-October 26, 2013.

I know I wasn't able to be (f/n) Fischbach, but I still love you a lot.

I love you forever, Mark. Don't ever forget that.

Love,
(F/n).