PewDiePie X Reader 3: In The Sea of Depression (3)

Yayyyy plskillmeIdeserveit this is so short please kill me I'm mean and evil

~~~

FELIX'S POV

After eating and a few hours of just lying around doing nothing, it was time to sleep. (Y/n) went back to her home, and I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about everything. Marzia, (y/n), YouTube...Marzia, she's a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart. She means everything to me. But why? I lost the spark I had with her. When I see her, she's just...a woman that I live with. Should I leave her? I don't want to hurt her, really.

I looked beside me to see Marzia and the dogs sleeping. Well, only Maya is sleeping. Edgar seems like me, wide awake, staring at me and touching my face with his paws. What will happen to the pugs? Maya will be gone, and Edgar would be staying with me...everything is really hard in life. It's like I'm drowning, and I can't breathe properly. I move slowly, and I just go with the flow of everything...

I sigh, stroking Marzia's hair. I chuckled a bit to himself, because of the fact I remembered my hair was dyed blue. I sighed even more, and I had a strange feeling of wanting to flop around like a fish.

BZZZZT...

BZZZZT...

I sat up quickly, looking around. That was the doorbell, who is that? At this time? At 2 AM in the morning? I walked to the door, Edgar following me from behind. "What the hell..." I said annoyingly, opening the door. It was a guy.

"Hey, I'm looking fo-oh! I'm sorry! Wrong house. I'm so sorry!" The unknown man apologized, stroking his black hair in embarrassment.

"It's okay, really. It's fine, don't need to apologize." I smiled tiredly, and closed the door. Walking back to my room tiredly, I heard a bump in the living room. I opened one of the lights, and I saw the shark remote-controlled inflatable float above the couch. Can I just sleep for once?

I heard a slight grunt from the kitchen. I ran to the source of the sound, whatever it was. Then I saw a hunched black figure by the corner. Okay...I'm scared now. "WHO ARE YOU?" I whisper-shouted, getting a nearby broom and pointing it at the black figure. It was a person wearing a black hoodie, who is it?

The figure turned around, and pounced on me. It held a knife, and it seemed to aim at me. It was a girl, I know it.

It scratched my arm with the knife and quickly ran, leaving my blood on the kitchen floor. Even the corner where it was, there was blood.

"Fuck..." I cursed under my breath, and began cleaning my wound and the blood. I decided to let this slip through me calling the police, because y'know.

I'm tired. I want sleep.