I Guess This Is It.

I MAY or MAY NOT be writing another collection of x Readers. I... can't really... write properly these days. And it's sad. Seeing Wattpad on my iPad, just there, being empty.

I'm sorry I let all of you and your requests down. I guess I'm not fit for taking requests, I'm used to doing my own thing. Besides, Wattpad just... lost its meaning to me. It's all the same, nothing's that original anymore. It's saddening just simply looking at the app.

Anyway, I'm keeping the book, I'm not deleting it. I don't want to throw away two or three years of my work, which got me to 53.6K reads and 1.14K votes, and thank you so much for that. You all gave me so much motivation to write, and I can't thank you enough for that.

I'm sorry this had to end. I was planning to reach at least a hundred chapters but... I guess I ran out of YouTubers to write about. And I don't even like Vloggers that much. (NOT HATE! The content they make just doesn't really catch my attention.) I'm pretty much just limited to Markiplier, JackSepticEye, PewDiePie, and that's just... it. I guess to me it's better just to watch them and not write about them.

Also, I'm still on Wattpad, either reading or just doing random crap, so you can still talk to me or something if you want. It's not like I'm going to delete EVERYTHING, God.

Now, with everything being said, let us say... goodbye... to this.

:-) See you around, everyone! Farewell.

~Enn