Crazy 9- Secrets

Serious question. Has anyone seen my unicorn? His name is unicorn. If anyone see's unicorn pass by, ignore him and call me immediately! Do not stare at him, he will hurt you, if he eats your food, ignore him, he will pay for whatever damages he does. And whatever you do, do not (and I repeat NOT) talk to him, he will piss you off so much you might kill him instead. And he likes to pretend he doesn't exist so talking to him is not a good idea. Sadly, that wasn't a joke. So please PM me if you see him. 

I am sad to say that The Asylum will be on hold for a little while. The next crazy might be up in a week, a month or 2 months but it depends if I feel like writing.  

And the dedication goes to... xMayraRocksx! To everyone who PM'ed me their suggestions, thanks a million. Vincent will be played by: Bond, James Bond. Well, Daniel Craig. The random song is If I'm James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn. Wow, this song is just amazing. Here is a picture of Vinnie. 

Me and Sel were sitting there on the sofa. Sel was playing the game, horribly, while I was screaming the directions to her. She really, really, really needed help. I noticed Adamant wasn't here. I thought he left because Sel came. Come to think of it, he wasn't here yesterday at the free hour. He came right before I punched Eve, but he wasn't there the whole time.

I was trying to think why he wasn't here but I got distracted by a certain bitch who walked in through the door. Everything about her just pissed me off. The way she walked in, the way she gave me the evil stare, the way she and those other gossiping bitches talked about me, the way she thought that a punch in the face was like a war wound, the way she exaggerated to everyone how crazy I really am. But it's not like I gave a shit. I just watched Sel play the game.

Evan and Mike didn't rejoin us but that was a good thing, Sel would have asked too many questions. Adamant came in and handed Evan and me our "schedules" but it was just the same thing we got this morning. I didn't open it because I knew it would be the same thing as this morning and I also didn't care.

"Why didn't me and Mike get one?" What the fuck is with her and questions?

"Well, I guess it was because, we could tell you, I mean, what's the point of making 4 copies when we only need 2. Also, you guys weren't here so we handled it." Sel looked suspicious but she didn't say anything. The bell that ended the final hour rang loudly through the room. Everyone got up like zombies, annoyed that free hour was over and we had more work to do. Sel checked the rest of the schedule, luckily we didn't pay attention to what we had in the afternoon when we talked about the schedules in the morning. Don't think that was irresponsible, the files are always on the table in the dinning room and we just need to ask the guard to come with us to the dinning room to recheck the files. We slowly got up off the sofa and we walked towards the door, slowly. 

"What do we have now?" Sel's face turned into a huge smile. "Sel?"

"Yeah, sorry. We- I mean you have therapy and I get to relax here." Three of the patients pushed past us and I sorta tripped 3 of the girls that did that. I tripped on of them and it was a chain reaction. They all fell on their faces and Sel and I laughed like hell. They turned around onto their backs and it was Eve and 2 other gross looking bitches.

"You'll pay for that, bitch." The leader of the bitch gang spoke. (Eve.)

"Aw, look who learned how to say a full sentence properly." I smirked at Eve and she was about to charge me when her 2 other bitch followers held her back. Then they ran down the hallway without a final word.  

"Anyways, what do you mean?"

"Well, therapy is private. So, the roommate just stays in the free hour room and chills. So, from now till dinner I get to play on your game."