Crazy 1- Death

I chose Victoria Justice for Alexia and Paul Wesley for Adam. I made the picture on the side. The video is Sweet dreams are made of this by Emily Browning from sucker punch. I know the Eurythmics made the song but I wanted the song from the movie. And the P.O.V will always be in Alexia's, hopefully. Please tell me if I made any mistakes.

I woke up from my sleep. I checked my Ipod. 6:00am. I stumbled out walking towards the washroom. I took a shower, washed my hair, combed my pitch black hair into a ponytail, brushed my teeth and got changed into the first sweatpants I could find and a random shirt. I didn't really care about what I wore. It was just clothes. It was only 6:30am. That was fast. I didn't put on makeup because I hated it. I didn't care if people thought I should, I didn't look like I needed it. Well Adam says so, I just don't think I look pretty or anything and makeup wouldn't help. Adam likes me without makeup so why change myself? I would never wear makeup but on my wedding day I would. I told Adam I would do it for him. I walked down the stairs still sleepy from all the wedding plans. I just turned 18 a month ago and Adam was 18. I was still surprised that my mum said yes. I finally came down the stairs and got a muffin and poured milk in my glass. I drank the whole thing in 10 seconds and as I was eating my muffin, I was thinking about Adam. His strong build. His brown- ish blond hair. His big eyebrows. His sense of humor. His sweet kindness. I would drool over him when it was hot and he took his shirt off. He would laugh at me and he took his shirt off a lot, just to see my face. As I put my dishes in the sink, I felt a large arm around my waist and a hand covering my eyes.

"Guess who beautiful?" I knew it was Adam but I had to have a little fun.

"Oh James, you have come to take me away from this place?" I said in the highest voice I could. Just to let you know, James is Adam's best friend. I thought of him as a annoying brother. "Quickly. before Adam finds out about us."

"No. It's Adam." He chuckled lightly. He turned me around to face him.

"Oh Adam. There's nothing going on between me and James I swear." Then I burst out laughing. I laugh at a lot of things. Someone could tell me the lamest joke and I would burst out laughing. He burst out laughing too.

"Are you cheating on me?" He asked in a serious yet nervous voice. He was so sweet and stupid to think any girl would leave him.

"I have never looked at another guy twice when I am with you. And I never will." I hugged his waist as tight as I could. I gave huge bear hugs when I wanted too. He returned the hug back. "Have you?"

"No. I would be stupid to do that, plus, I knew you would kill me if I did." He laughed at the last part.

"Damn right I would!" Then I hit him on the shoulder. He grabbed a apple and ate it. It was annoying how he had healthy food. He told me to give up chocolate but I couldn't. He said I was addicted to chocolate. I laughed and told him the chocolate was addicted to me. He has unsuccessfully tried to make me give up chocolate but I can't. He was sleeping in his new apartment he bought for us while I stayed with my mum and sister. His parents lived near by his apartment. I put some of my stuff in the apartment and I was gonna move in after the wedding. "So what are we doing today?" I asked. Normally it was wedding shopping or moving my stuff in to the apartment. I didn't get good sleep and I'm not a morning person. I was exhausted from everything.

"Today, we are taking a break and I'm taking you on a date. Any word on Eva?" Eva. My best friend. She would be my maid of honor. When I called to tell her Adam proposed and I said yes, she hasn't said a thing. She just told me she was happy for me and she hasn't called since. It has been 5 months since I last spoke to her. She apparently went missing the day after I called. Her parents said she didn't come home after work at McDonald's. I knew she had a crush on Adam before he asked me out and I asked her if she was okay with this before I went on my first date with him and she said yes. She told me she didn't like him anymore. She's had plenty of boyfriends since he asked me out and I thought things were fine. We have been dating for almost 2 years and we are getting married on our 2 year anniversary. I have seen the way she looks at him but she would deny it when I asked her. I can't help but feel like it's my fault she's gone missing.