Crazy 2- Welcome To Hell

The picture of the ring is on the side. The police officers are assholes. They really want her in the asylum for some reason. I wonder why? *evil grin.* Some questions will be answered in the next chapter. Thanks to xMayraRocksx for your opinons! Those ideas will be in the next chapter!

I closed my eyes waiting for death as I pulled the trigger, but I wasn't dead. I checked the gun and there were no bullets in them. The bitch really wanted me to suffer. The officer was coming towards me and I threw the gun to the officer who was talking and bent down to Adam. I kissed his forehead lightly and closed his eyes. The officer came and grabbed my wrists. I kept my eyes on Adam's still body. Then we were walking towards the car, I couldn't remember what happened next. I was still in shock. I must have been taken to the hospital since I woke up there.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was just sitting in one of those check up rooms. I was mad. I didn't cry when Adam died. Hell, I never cry and I don't have dreams. If I had dreams, I could have nightmares, and I blocked them. I didn't cry since I was a baby. I only faked it if I had to but I never really cried. I've also thought about suicide. I know, I know, suicide is bad but, I never really cared about life. Death is the easy answer. When I get really nervous, I scratch my arms so hard, the marks take months to go away. When Adam was alive, I never made marks. He told me not to harm my arms. Normally, I would bite my nails, or, tug my hair, but now, I was subconsciously scratching again. I wasn't alone. The police officers were there. They looked dodgy and were eyeing me weirdly. "What happened?" My voice was sore and dry. I picked the glass of water next to me and drank it quickly.

"You kidnapped your best friend, you killed your fiancee and you also attempted suicide."

"I didn't kidnap anyone! I would never kill Adam! I admit I tried to kill myself when Eva killed him-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Eva was the one you kidnapped. She claims that you locked her up in a storage room for 5 months. You killed Adam in front of her. She escaped from your grasp and ran from you."

"I didn't kidnap anyone! She was the one who killed Adam. If that gun was mine, I would have known there was only one bullet and I wouldn't have pointed it at myself. Why on earth would I kill Adam? I loved him." I was really pissed.

"You probably hated men all your life after your dad left and killed Adam." Who the hell did these police officers think they were, my psychiatrist? My therapist?

"How do you know my dad left?"

"Your mum told us."

"Look, I loved Adam with my own life. When Eva pointed that gun at me, I was willing to die for Adam. Now you don't know who I love and who I don't love. He was going to be my husband." I was so angry. Whenever I got something, it would only be taken away from me.

"Look, your mum is going to put you into a mental hospital. You aren't charged for murder and kidnapping as long as you go to a asylum to work out your- um- problems."

"I'm not going anywhere! Sure I attempted suicide, but I was only going to because I wanted to be with Adam, no matter what."

"Listen girlie, it's either this special asylum where you have a nice environment to help with your problems or jail where you will rot in there for 10 years. Your mum is signing the forms. You will stay there until you are better." The police officers were freaking pissing me off.

"How long would a patient take to recover?" I wanted to know. I wasn't going to go to jail. I'll stay there for a month and act like I've recovered. Or I would escape.

"Some take a year. Some take a couple of years. Others don't recover at all." The stupid police officer was smirking. They both left the room. I was staring at my engagement ring. It was silver and covered all over in small diamonds. At the top, there were small diamonds in the shape of a heart. Then there was a smaller heart on top of the heart. Adam always said silver jewelry looked good on me. When he proposed it wasn't special so that made it extra special. He was nervous for the past week and we were having lunch by the lake and he just got down on one knee and I was smiling. I said yes and he put the ring on my finger. He kissed the heart and kissed me and said he loved me. I didn't notice anyone come inside my room.