Crazy 3- Did You Just Say Vampires?

This chapter is getting the start of some really exciting arguments, plans, love, weird dreams, death and drama. Kinda a long- ish chapter with a lot of swear words. I chose Robert Pattinson for Adamant. And all of the "staff" are American. And thanks too xMayraRocksx for saying I should go through with the vampire stuff. And the vampire laws thing is xMayraRocksx idea, I just came up with them. And thanks to iheartyouuhh for getting me hooked onto little mix. The video is wings by little mix.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I saw his face and I realised, he could not be Adam. He looked like Adam's twin but, there were a few differences in his face. This guy looked good. While everyone had blue eyes, and pale skin, he had blue- grey eyes and really pale skin.

"Ah son, we were just having some fun."

"Yeah, it's fun pushing assholes to the floor." I smirked.

Ignoring me, he spoke. "Son, this is Alexia, our new patient. Alexia, this is my son and your therapist, Dr. Jones."

"You can call me Adamant or Adam for short." He winked and was leaning against the wall smirking. This idiot was fucking messed up if he thought I would call him Adam. "Like what you see?" He pointed at himself.

"No, I've seen better looking guys at some nerd convention." I chuckled lightly. "Next time, use your brain and check my police record and see who I've supposedly 'killed.' " (I put my hands up and did quotation marks in the air.) "Oh wait, I forgot, you don't have one." I smirked in triumph and walked towards my room when I was blocked by a smirking Adamant.

"Listen babe, I don't want to hurt you, but don't piss me off." He was smirking, but from the look in his eyes, something told me, he wasn't kidding.

"Is that a threat? Because, I'm not scared. Well maybe of your ugly face, but you need to work better on giving threats." I pushed past him and walked away. I was halfway there when I couldn't help myself and called out. "And don't call me babe you pig!"

The door was open and I walked inside. The room wasn't special or anything. It kinda looked like a prison cell. There was a girl sitting on her bed.

"Hey. I'm Alexia, but you can call me Alex. I guess I'm your room mate."

"Hi. I'm Selene. You can call me the sexiest girl ever." I liked her. She wasn't one of those stupid bitches that act all bitchy. She stood up.

"Sorry, that position is filled by me, but you came close." I laughed, which caused her to laugh. She was pretty, with dark brown hair in a ponytail. She was wearing this orange prison uniform and I looked on my bed and I had one as well. Great.

After we stopped laughing and joking around we finally talked about this creepy place. "You should change into your uniform."

"Here. In front of you. And there's a camera in the corner. No thanks. I'll wait till tomorrow."

"No silly, we get our own washroom. It's right there." She pointed to the door leading to the washroom.

"Right. I knew that." I changed into my prison uniform. I should have went to prison instead of this place. I came back out and Selene was staring at me. "What? It isn't backwards is it?"

She laughed and stared. "You know you can pull off that uniform. I can't wait till all of the guys see you tomorrow." I laughed.

"You look better in it. Plus, I'm not interested in any of these crazy creeps. They belong in a Asylum for a reason."

"Well, most of the patients here are normal. Some might have some small problems but, not everyone's crazy here."

"What do you mean?"