*IMPORTANT* Another Authors Note.

Hey everyone! Remember me? Of course you dont! To those of you who do (probably no one) I love you. To those of you who dont remember me, I'm an idiot.

I know I'm probably the worst author on wattpad. I have been giving you guys slow updates, i did an authors note then just only 2 crazys then another authors note and worst of all i haven't uploaded anything in almost 11 months. After all the pain I've caused you (well probably not because i doubt any of you were fazed by this) I thought about just stopping the book and deactivating my account. But I'm not going to do that because I am not a quitter. Even if i get 1 vote or 1,000 votes I am not going to end the story until I feel like it should come to an end.

Well I thought I might as well tell you why I havent been on recently. Other than being busy... I haven't really been motivated to keep on going with this story. I have big plans for it but its just the little things that leads up to it that gives me writers block, but after some time (a whole fucking year) I worked some of the kinks out. I also wrote this book to blow off some steam and I guess I matured from the spiteful person I was last year and I turned the hate into pity, pity to the person who caused me a lot of pain. But I guess I still have some hate left. Also because I'd rather write a story then study for my exams... I'm a good role model. ^o^

*here's a cookie for reading my story this far*

*here's an even bigger cookie for deciding to still continue and put up with me*

I honestly don't know how you guys can put up with me. I re-read my story and it's pretty sad. I like it and all but i feel like it's rushed. I dont really explain the little things and I get too excited for the interesting parts that I rush through them. Well not anymore! I've changed since last year. I am smarter than before and my vocabulary has gotten bigger and I have a little more patience now so I feel like I can honestly say that I am going to work harder with this story.

I know I don't deserve it but can I have 2 votes and 2 comments on this? Just to know I still have people who read my book. Pwease? I'll post crazy 10 if you do. ^o^

The song is Bad Guy by Eminem because that is how I feel :'(.

(Just in case the song doesn't show up on the side >> I'm sure you can go on youtube and find it. Or don't if you don't want to you don't have to, it's your life.)

"I just hate to be the bad guy."