Stupid Authors Note (Please Read)

The song and lyrics is Love isn't always fair by Black Veil Brides. I'm kinda obsessed with them and I'm gonna marry Andy Sixx, he just doesn't know it yet. And don't worry, not all the songs for the chapters will be B.V.B. And from this book, you'll all know that love isn't always fair. See what I did there? 

I'm sorry to the handful of people who actually read this book and like it but, the uploads are going to get slower.

Like, if a turtle had had it's front left leg cut off and it's right back leg off it would still walk/limp faster than my uploads.    

I just have so much homework and its overwhelming and I've got a billion assignments due next week and I have a million books to read, so I wont have time to write crazy.

If I did write a crazy now, it would suck more than usual and I honestly do take my time with each crazy.

Other reasons why I can't upload faster:

- homework,

- assignments,

- writing,

- reading,

- see my dumb ass dad,

- see my dumb ass lawyer. 

Now no votes on this stupid authors note because I don't deserve it.

And if your gonna comment about what a bitch I am, I won't mind, but say anything bad about B.V.B, your dead to me. 

And I'm gonna come to your door and kill you. 

Just kidding, I don't have time to find you and kill you. But don't worry, I can always make time. 

Well bye and I'll try to upload ASAP. I don't think it will be this weekend though, unless I can have some nice comments on this, but I honestly don't know.

And...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I love you. :)

And you'll love me soon enough. XxX