Crazy 6- Evan Wolfe

Okay reader, this chapter is called Evan Wolfe. Evan is really important and he will most likely be in every chapter. Maybe. Who is he? I'm not telling. Fine, he's a character in this book! That's all I'm saying. Yes, I know, I know, Andy Sixx from BVB is playing Evan. No, I'm not emo. Yes, I sorta like BVB. No, I don't love them. Yes, I listen to their music. No, I am not completely emo. Yes, I'm sorta emo. No, I'm not crazy. Yes, I have hair sorta like Andy. No, it's not completely at the side. Yes, I think Andy is hot. No, not with all that makeup. Yes, I still think he's hot with the makeup. No, I'm not a normal child. Yes, I forgot to breathe. No, I'm not breathing now. Yes, I'll shut up and breathe. <- Sorry for this random shit.

The pic is of Evan. *Prepare for random fan girl moment* (Andy is super hot in this pic!!!!! Omg like, fuck he's hot!!!! So hot that it's not funny!!!) *Creepy fan girl moment over* The video is Knives and Pens by BVB. Love this song so no hate. And you don't have to listen if you don't want to. 

Wow, this book has had over 500 reads! Now if only if people could vote, wink wink, nudge nudge. *Tries to wink but blinks stupidly instead* *cricket cricket* So happy people are voting now. *more awkward crickets* *old guy coughing loudly to cover my awkwardness* Like I said, I wasn't a normal child and I'm still not. 

Snape, Snape Severus Snape. Sorry, it's stuck in my head. Vote, comment, fan, or laugh at my crazy awkwardness. XxX

I felt something asking my left side. It felt urgent but I was way to tired. "Alex, wake up."

"Not now, I'm sleeping." I mumbled. Sel continued to shake me.

"Wake the fuck up Alex! Lucian will be here in 20 minutes."

"Leave me the fuck alone." I mumbled.

"You won't be long in the washroom anyways, so I'll wake you up in 10 minutes."

"Great." I was sarcastic and sleepy. I closed my eyes and I was back in my dreamless sleep when I felt something shake my left side again. In my dreamless sleep, I would see black darkness. I decided that the thing shaking me wasn't important so I ignored it. Then it shook me again. I opened my eyes slowly to see Lucian and Sel talking.

"... I'm not sure." What? Why was Lucian in my room and what wasn't he sure of?

"Look, they won't care if you do that, as long as she's there." She must mean me. So, do what to my and why won't who care? This was confusing. I closed my eyes, not wanting to deal with this.

"Alright, fine. She always finds new ways to get me in trouble." I felt someone lifting me off the bed. Was this a dream? I didn't think so. It felt to real. I apparently was on someone's shoulder. I'm guessing Lucian.

Thump. Ow. My head must have hit the door frame. "Oops." Oops? Oops! My head fucking hit the door frame and it might have caused me brain damage (A.N. Not that there's anything to damage, burn!) and all he could say was oops! Asshole. They started walking through the hall towards the dinning room. I opened my eyes a little bit but, I couldn't see anyone. They were probably looking at us. My ass might be seen to everyone there but that was the least of my worries.

I was placed in the same chair I was in yesterday. I could feel the arm rests on either side of me. When I was placed properly, I heard a soft voice. "Alex, Alex, wake up sleepy head." Lucian's voice was soft, soothing and so quiet, it was barely a whisper.

"I'm tired. Leave me alone."

"I know your tired but you have to."

"Take me back to my room, please." I begged sleepily.