Crazy 8- Chocolate Always Helps

(This chapter is short but the next few chapters will have your jaws dropped, I hope.) The reasons why I do long authors notes is because, I don't want my readers to think I don't care about you because I do. I get excited when I find out I get one more vote of one more fan or one more read. So make a crazy person happy by voting and commenting.

And I guess some people weren't listening when I said not to vote on the authors note because I didn't deserve it. Well anyways, I love you for not listening to me. And please, please, please give me your feedback. 

- If I miss spelt something, please tell me so I can fix it.

- If you hated something, please let me know and hopefully I can make the story even better.

- If you loved something, please let me know so I know your favourite parts.

- If you have questions, ask and I'll answer.

Another random song. The song is Down With The Trumpets by Rizzle Kicks. My friend told me about Rizzle Kicks and she told me they were a British band and I felt so dumb that I didn't know them and I'm from England. I listen to all types of music and I'm looking for new bands or artists to stalk- I mean't listen too. So if anyone knows any good artists or bands could you leave it in the comments and I'll listen to them and give you feedback. If anyone says One Direction or Justin Bieber I will kill them. (No offence One Direction or Justin Bieber lovers.) And please, please, please, hear some or all of the songs by Black Veil Brides. There is no picture. Does anyone know who should play Vincent? I really don't know. He has to look vampire- ish too. If anyone knows who should play him I will dedicate the next chapter to them.

I hope the sports aren't offensive to anyone, and I'm not sure if I got the teams right but whatever. It's done so lets just ignore it. 

There's more to the green room that meets the eye. And Remus Lupin from Harry Potter was right about the chocolate, it does help. And this crazy is really short but I wanted to upload something. Now my children, (I'm not your mum and if I was, you'd probably run away) here's the next crazy. XxX   

Sel and I sat down on the same sofa's we were on yesterday. The room wasn't that big but it wasn't that small either. There were two big plasma screen t.v's, a couple of slightly smaller ones at the back of the room. One side of the room had big sofas that looked like it was for a Superbowl party and a coffee table full of clutter and mess. The other side had sofa's all nice and neat, and a coffee table filled with girly magazines like, how to get a guy to like you and lame fashion magazines. All the guys (except for Evan and Mike) were in front of the plasma screen, on the left hand side of the room, watching a football match, Manchester United vs. Braga. All the girls were in front of the plasma screen, on the right hand side of the room, watching some lame girly shopping channel. Sel and I were at the back of the room on one sofa and we were in front of the slightly smaller plasma screen t.v. Evan and Mike were on the other sofa, but the plasma screen in front of them was slightly smaller than ours. There were 5 plasma screens and 5 non plasma screens. We could see them but not hear them and I was glad.

"Why did Mike and Evan sit on that couch?"

"I don't know, Evan just wanted to chill with Mike I guess."

"Oh. What happened, you and Evan just left." 

Shit, I hesitated for a second, but she didn't notice. "You guys were taking to long and we just walked off." That was... pathetic, yet believable. I tell the most amazing lies and that was what I could come up with. I'm getting to old for this job.