Finale

A/N: Hi everyone, this is the last chapter of this book. For those who have asked there won't be an epilogue. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read this book, and love the characters and story as much as I do. I can't believe that after all this time this is finally the end. I honestly don't know what to say, because this was really hard for me to write and took me such a long time. It really hurts knowing it's ending but it had to end at some point, even if it cost me a few tears. 

This story means so much to me, and it's the first book that I'm actually really proud of. It's not a fanfiction, they're all my characters and I'm so happy with how it turned out. 

In terms of a sequel, honestly I don't know if I want one. Sometimes things can drag out too much and I'm not sure that I want to ruin the story with another one that people won't read anyway. 

Either way this has been the planned ending from the beginning, and there was no way I was ever changing it. The characters and the plot are all something I love, and I hope you love them like I do. This is the last Author's Note I'll be doing in this book, as I want the ending to just be the end. However this isn't the end of me, I plan on writing so many more books that hopefully you'll enjoy reading if you give them the chance. After this I'll be focusing on Midnight City, another boyxboy love story that's a little bit more humorous and light-hearted than this one.

So thank you so much for reading, I appreciate the support so much and hope you enjoy this last chapter- Sian <3

Act Four Playlist: 

1. Like That- Bea Miller

2. Lose You to Love Me- Selena Gomez

3. Cold Cold Cold- Cage the Elephant 

4. Take Yourself Home- Troye Sivan

5. I Miss You, I'm Sorry- Gracie Abrams 

6. Excuse Me- Nothing But Thieves

7. Figure It Out- Royal Blood

8. Panic Room- Au/Ra

9. Love Will Tear Us Apart- Joy Division

10. Battered and Bruised- Circa Waves

11. Good Stuff- Griff

12. The Only Exception- Paramore

13. Falling- Harry Styles

14. Moral of the Story- Ashe

15. Untitled- Interpol

Socials:

IG: Sian_dickson

Twitter: Sianedickson

Goodbye for now on this story- Sian <3

Two Years Ago

It was summer, and Parker was happy. He had Jack, Jasmine, Arthur and all his friends. Things were easy, and for once he felt relaxed. With each strum of his guitar, came a major note that just set the tone. 

"Have you heard back from those guys about joining the band?" Parker's girlfriend asked, sitting next to him on the couch which was almost brand new. He'd only recently moved into that flat with his new roommate Xander. The boy was just starting university, and mostly kept to himself. However Parker had known him a while, and knew he was a great friend to keep around.