~Chapter Twenty Nine~

It took them hours, but Colton and Will did eventually finish their project. And after Colton left, Will immediately texted Parker apologising. He was very understanding, as Will had explained the situation regarding Dylan and his incident. 

On the topic of the incident, their father was now wary of Dylan and their parents couldn't recognise their own son, it seemed. There was no more family meals, no more talks about Will's future; they were left alone. 

Will couldn't take being in the house any longer, not with his brothers who were both acting weirdly. They couldn't even look Will in the eye, not after knowing how upset Dylan made him. So instead he had drove to Parker and Xander's flat, hoping that they wouldn't mind he was showing up without warning. He had school the next morning, but he didn't care. Colton had taken the project home with him so he could hand it in, and Will could lie and say he was ill. 

He pressed the buzzer to the flat, and Xander answered, "Hello?"

"Hey, it's Will. Can I come up?" He asked. 

"Sure," Xander buzzed him up, and Will opened the door, walking up the stairs to their flat. The building was cold, like it always was, probably because it cost buttons to live there. He must admit that he wasn't a fan of the area Parker lived, but he liked his boyfriend too much to care. 

After reaching the front door, he knocked and a few seconds later it opened to reveal Xander who sent him a sympathetic smile. Did Parker tell him what happened?

"Hey, are you hungry? I was just about to make dinner," Xander told him, stepping aside to let Will enter. 

"Uh yeah, that would be nice thanks," Will said gratefully, sitting on their couch. "Where's Parker?" He asked. 

"In the shower. He'll be out in a sec, I told him you were here," Xander explained, walking into the kitchen. He felt a little bad, since he showed up out of the blue, but he just couldn't be at home. His parents might be wondering where he was, but they clearly didn't care enough to call.

"Hey baby, what are you doing here?" Parker asked, emerging from the hallway while towel drying his hair. 

"I just wanted to see you," Will told him quietly. "Can I sleep here?" 

"Of course, yeah," Parker agreed immediately. "How are you feeling?" 

And for some reason that question set Will off, and tears began to pour from his eyes. He just let out a choked sob and felt Parker's arms wrap around him, feeling him being pulled onto his lap. Parker's hands ran through Will's hair and a soft kiss was placed on his forehead. 

"I'm sorry, Will," Parker whispered into his hair. "I'm so, so sorry." 

-

The next morning was spent at Parker's flat, and they ate breakfast together while Xander went to work. Will didn't want to leave. He just wished he could live with Parker instead of with his fucked up family. 

He was in the middle of watching TV with his boyfriend when his phone rang, and he huffed, picking it up from the coffee table. His boyfriend reached for the remote and turned down the volume so Will could hear properly, for which he was sent a grateful smile. 

A frown graced his lips however, when he saw it was Violet. Reluctantly, he answered the call, "Hello?"

"Hey, Will," Her voice was soft. "Can we talk?"

"Um..."

"Please?" She begged. 

"I'm kind of busy right now," He explained.