~Chapter Thirteen~

When Will woke up, he was confused and dazed and wrapped in a blanket that wasn't his own. However, it was soft and comfortable and smelled very familiar. He didn't remember anything from the night before, and he had no idea where his phone was to call anyone. But his head hurt too much for him to care all that much.

A while after he woke up, while he was just lying in someone's bed, someone entered the room.

"Hey," Parker spoke softly, almost matching his appearance. Grey joggers were on his legs, and a white t-shirt covered his chest. To go with that, he carried a mug in his hands, most likely containing a warm drink that he drank every morning.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Terrible," Will answered, hiding his face under the covers.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Parker asked hesitantly, putting the mug next to Will on the bedside table.

"I remember dancing with Matthew... Matthew, is he okay? Oh my god, why am I here? He's going to be so mad I-"

"Will you should know something," Parker spoke slowly and softly. "You really don't remember anything?" He asked, brushing the hair off Will's forehead. The boy frowned, shaking his head tiredly. He felt too awful to question why Parker Hayes was with him right now and not Jack, or Dylan or even Matthew.

"Matthew he... He tried to uh... He uh, slipped something in your drink and you..." Parker saw Will sitting up, so he aided him with the task and propped the pillows up for him. Then he handed Will the mug of tea before continuing.

"Thanks," Will spoke hoarsely.

"You were practically unconscious and he... He tried to um, have sex with you... Force himself on you and you were so out of it I-"

"I was raped?" Will gulped, tears welling up in his eyes.

"No, no! I stopped him before he could do anything," Parker told him quickly. "We reported him to the police after I took you home- to my place," He corrected himself. "But Jo called me and said it was up to you to report it, they need solid evidence, we can't do anything for you until you say something."

"I- I don't-" Will couldn't finish his sentence, too choked up on his own tears to get the words out. Immediately, Parker pulled him into his chest, kissing the top of his head over and over as if it would make the situation any better.

"I'll leave you alone for a bit," Parker whispered gently. "You're free to use my bathroom, take any clean clothes you want. I'll make you something to eat."

Will nodded, wiping away his tears with the back of his hand.

And although he couldn't remember it, that was probably the worst night of his life.

-

When Will stepped out of the bathroom he was shaking, but not from the cold. He didn't know what to do with himself, but it seemed like Parker knew that and that's why he left some clothes out for him on the bed. No matter how hard he scrubbed himself clean he still felt dirty, but he was relieved nothing actually happened last night.

After getting changed, he wandered out into the rest of Parker's flat which looked to be quite small. On the wall there was a family photo, which looked quite recent. It made him smile slightly, like he was looking into a different Parker's life.

Eventually, he found his way to the kitchen, where he saw Parker. But he also happened to find someone else there with him. The boy was slightly taller than Parker, but not too much. He was tanned and tattooed, with scruff on his chin and the face of a god.