~Chapter Fifty Seven~

Xander wasn't anywhere to be found in the morning, and Will was too embarrassed to call him. The truth about his past was out in the open, and memories of the night before came flooding back. After all of these years he finally caved into Max's touch, and he wished he didn't enjoy it. When he was sixteen he refused to do anything like that with the movie star, knowing if he had sex with him he would grow attached and would never be able to leave. Little did he know that years later he would be right back in a situation with the actor, and this time he wouldn't stop him. Max was his guilty pleasure, and he was glad that he was in New York. If Parker found out he had been with anyone else in that way it would crush him. But he would never see him again. 

One thing Will kept for Parker was his virginity, the one thing he didn't lie about. And he was going to hold onto that forever. He was afraid he would never be able to move on, because deep down he knew that Parker really was it. Despite everyone telling him that he was naïve to believe that, he knew they were wrong. Nobody would come close to Parker. Not Max. Not Xander. It was just the way it was.

The amount of guilt he felt for Xander was overwhelming. He told him everything, about his drug addiction, his suicide attempt, and finally that he didn't love him. If he had known that Xander had fallen for him he never would have agreed to meet him in New York. He never would have gone to that exhibition, where he felt exposed and vulnerable. In addition he never would have taken him to the party, where he humiliated himself.

Max was a slip up, but he knew that he was all that he had now. He was completely alone, and surrounded by his past mistakes and trauma.

Two years ago: One week after Will returned from New York

The sun was shining through the arched windows of the enormous house. And the smell of mouth watering food travelled through the long hallways. This was the case mostly everyday, and Will was so thankful every time the delightful smell floated up his nostrils, forcing him to get out of bed.

But what made this day so different and a little less perfect, was the fact that when Will made it down to the large, modern kitchen to have breakfast like he normally did, next to his oldest brother, Jack, was a boy typing innocently on his phone.

Quickly, he sucked in a breath. Boy was he gorgeous. What with his fluffy, feathery brown hair; toned arms littered with tattoos and the sexy stubble on his jaw, it was practically impossible not to stare. But he was caught, resulting in a smirk to appear on the mysterious boy's face. He had never seen this boy before, and he was nothing but breath-taking. It was almost tragic, the look on Will's face. He was so stunned, and was not broken from his trance until his brother finally spoke.

"Morning wanker," Jack greeted him cheekily, seeing his brother's face flush red before the boy glared. You see he felt a little awkward in joggers, a t-shirt and his fluffy socks covering his feet in front of their good looking guest. Ignoring the nickname, he went to the fridge and quietly got out the juice to pour himself a well needed glass. Maybe he would choke on it and die that way, rather than from embarrassment.

"This is Parker," Jack introduced the mystery boy after clearing his throat. Parker. Interesting. Not a common name. Was he from here? Was that his real name? Of course it was his real name. Oddly enough, the name definitely suited him.

"Um hi." Will sent him a small smile. "I'm gonna go upstairs now," He announced, trying to pretend his brother's friend wasn't completely staring him down. The fluffy socks were a mistake, but at least he would be comfortable when he returned to his room to sulk.

"You don't want breakfast?" Dylan questioned him curiously. Dylan was his other older brother, the middle child, you could call him. He seemed unaltered by Parker's presence. It clearly didn't bother him that Jack had a friend round for breakfast, and he wondered if Dylan was also Parker's friend.