~Chapter Thirty One~

Since the day he found out about Jack and Violet, he had been trying to avoid at all costs. Despite him being related to the baby, it didn't feel real. He couldn't believe that the same boy who only weeks ago was doing porn, was going to be responsible for another human being. The fact that Violet had lied to him made him feel sick, but he couldn't imagine how Jack was feeling.

However, he had one positive in his life. That was Parker, who was currently playing on stage in the same venue Will saw him play in for the first time. His band was slowly starting to attract new fans with their brand new songs. Little did they know that most of them were about Will. Of course, his friends knew and cringed every time Parker made eye contact with his boyfriend, or smirked if a lyric related at all to their relationship.

After another one of their songs finished, Will turned to Jo who didn't look so impressed. Recently she had been upset, as it seemed her and Holden were having problems. Whenever the group hung out they would argue about something, even if it was completely trivial. It was beginning to annoy the rest of the group, but they never commented on it due to fear of causing another argument between the couple.

"Is Holden really flirting with Jasmine right in front of me?" Jo scoffed, watching her boyfriend say something to the girl stood next to him, sipping her drink casually. Jasmine and Holden had been friends for a long time, so it was obvious Jo was just trying to pick a fight.

Rolling his eyes, Will replied, "They're not flirting. You're being stupid."

"Then why is she laughing like that?" Jo asked, pointing at Jasmine whose eyes were crinkling as she smiled, her head thrown back with laughter.

"They're friends. They always talk." Was Will's defence.

"But Holden's my boyfriend. Why isn't he making me laugh?" She questioned.

"Because you two can't talk without arguing at the moment. It's ridiculous," He told her.

No response was received after that, but she didn't make an effort to go and speak to her boyfriend either. After what she said, Will started to question whether Holden actually was flirting with Jasmine, because for the rest of the gig the pair were stood awfully close despite Jo being near them. Maybe it was all an act to make her jealous, but if that was the case that was a dick move. But maybe it was also the fact that Jasmine needed comforting, as she was still upset over her break up with Dylan. Knowing the state he was in, the break up hurt her even more. Dylan was a mess, and he didn't seem to be getting any better. So Will assumed that she had lost any hope in ever restoring their relationship.

Eventually the gig finished and Parker went backstage like he normally did, texting Will that he would see him in a few minutes after he had grabbed his stuff. Somehow he had convinced his parents that he was staying at Colton's, a lie he used often to disguise the fact he was staying at Parker's flat. Often times he felt terrible for lying, but the guilt never stopped him.

"Hi baby," Someone whispered in his ear, snaking their arms around his waist from behind. The rest of the group groaned when the couple kissed, and Parker playfully stuck his tongue out at them.

"I still think you look weird," Holden announced, directing the comment at Parker. Both Jo and Axl nodded in agreement while Jasmine just laughed. Will looked at his boyfriend again, looking at the part of his appearance that he suddenly decided to change a few days ago. At first he was opposed to the change, but now he loved it. It somehow suited him rather well. Then again Parker couldn't look bad if he tried.

"So I bleach my hair white and suddenly I'm ugly?" Parker pouted.

"Never said you were ugly," Holden pointed out. "You just don't look like you. It's too much of a happy colour for you."