Act Two

Previously...

"Will you should know something," Parker spoke slowly and softly.

"Matthew he... He tried to uh... He uh, slipped something in your drink and you..." Parker saw Will sitting up, so he aided him with the task and propped the pillows up for him. Then he handed Will the mug of tea before continuing.

"Thanks," Will spoke hoarsely.

"You were practically unconscious and he... He tried to um, have sex with you... Force himself on you and you were so out of it I-"

"I was raped?" Will gulped, tears welling up in his eyes.

"No, no! I stopped him before he could do anything," Parker told him quickly.

~

"Shit Parker..." The boy breathed out.

Hastily, Parker tugged on the boys shirt, silently telling him to take it off. Obviously he obliged and sucked in a breath when Parker started to leave a trail of kisses all the way down his chest, his lips soft and gentle. His hands went from grabbing Will's hips to lacing their fingers together as he kissed him once again, more gently than moments prior. "I can't do this now, even though I want to so badly."

"Why?" Will asked, looking up at Parker while pouting. The older boy laughed, leaning down to softly press a kiss to his lips.

"Because I'm pretty sure that's Jack's voice I can hear in the kitchen."