Chapter 16

Pietro's POV

When we arrived at the school, I saw Aurora.

A: What happened to Alicia?

I explained everything to her. Alex came, and we went in the school. He took her from my arms and walked in the building. As I was about to walk in a man came out and he was furious.

??: What is happening here? You –he said pointing at me- what did you do to my little girl?

He was about to attack me and my sister was going to attack him, but Aurora stopped them.

A: Enough. No one is helping Alicia this way and you are here asking for sanctuary, I suggest keeping your powers for yourself. Oliver, we have to go to Alicia.

We went in and I followed Aurora. Then the professor came and we followed him to his office.

X: What is your purpose in coming here?

Me: We are asking for sanctuary.

X: From who?

Me: The brotherhood. You know, Magneto is our...

X: Father, yes I know. I will be honest with you. You can't stay here... not for long at least. I will talk with the Avengers and you will go there, because Eric will want you back so he will attack and soon... Alicia is awake, you can go visit her.

End of Pietro's POV

I woke up and saw Aurora.

Me: What happened?

A: I wasn't around and you couldn't handle the situation?

Me: You weren't around because I sent you away.

A: And here's what happened!

Me: Ha ha, you're really funny. Seriously though, what happened? I faint in one place and wake up in another.

She told me what happened. Then my dad came in the room and hugged me.

Dad: I told you that you were not ready and these are the results.

Me: Dad, don't start lecturing right now.

Then Pietro walked in.

Dad: Do you see where she is because of you?

I was about to answer, but Aurora didn't seem well; she looked like she was dizzy.

A: Oliver, can you take me to my room?

Dad: Of course. It's not over.

They left and it was just me and Pietro.

P: You know, your dad has a point.

He said and lowered his head.

Me: It's not your fault, it is Magneto's. You saved me.

P: It's because I kissed you and they saw us, which got us here.

Me: Then it's because of that kiss that you're free.

I replied and he kissed me. We stayed together for a little. Then I went back to my room. I wanted to check on Aurora and I was also feeling better. After five minutes, there was a knock on the door. It was the professor. He came inside and talked to us.

X: We have to talk; I have something important to tell you.

Me: What happened?

X: You are both Omega-level mutants.

Me&A: What?

A: And why are you just telling that to us now?

Me: Does my dad know?

X: Yes, he does. And the other teachers know too.

A: I bet. And of course we are the last ones to find out.

Me: And it concerns us too.

X: I know you are mad and you have every right to be, but when we figured it out, it was too soon and we didn't want to make you anxious. I was going to tell you after the mission, but Alicia was caught. Now, I was weighing whether I should tell you or not.

A: And what changed your mind?

X: You. When you heal other Omega-level mutants, you use more energy and that's why you felt dizzy. Alicia, in five minutes come to my office.

He said and left.

Me: What did I do now? If it's my father and he tells me that I won't participate in other missions I am going to have a fight.

A: You're right, but think that he is worried too.

Me: I know. Never mind, I am going.

I went to the professor's office. Pietro and Wanda were there too.

X: Pietro, Wanda, I communicated with the Avengers and they will accept you on one condition. You will learn how to fight in a team here and you will learn how to trust your lives in your team members. Tomorrow, there will be a simulation and after some training we will leave the day after tomorrow. Wanda, you are free to go to your room.

W: Professor, I don't have a room.

X: Oh, right. Logan will show you where it is. You will share a room with Pietro. It's against the rules boys and girls sharing rooms, but since you're siblings and it's only for a couple of days, it is okay. –Wanda left. - As for you two, I know about your relationship. There's no problem. You aren't the only ones in a relationship, but since you'll be gone Pietro, I asked one more favor from the Avengers. You are free to visit here whenever you like and stay in order to see Alicia.

Me: Really? Thank you so much!

X: You're welcome. You're free to go.

We exited the office.