Chapter 13

The next day, we worked on the serum and managed to perfect it. We showed it to Hank and he said that it was ready.

After that, we trained. I trained with my dad and Aurora with Logan. It was almost the night. My dad went to get some water, but it wasn't really necessary. I "pulled" water from the atmosphere and some plants. I don't know how that happened, I just felt the water. Both of us were speechless. It was late now and full moon was out. We were working on defense moves. He sent four balls towards me. I managed to deflect the three but before he sent the fourth, he stopped moving.

Me: What happened?

Dad: I cannot move.

Me: Why?

Dad: Because you're blocking me.

Me: How? I'm not doing anything.

Dad: You're bending the water in my blood. Focus somewhere else.

I focused on the clouds that were covering the moon and made them disappear, because I wanted to see it. My dad was able to move again.

The following couple of days we practiced even more and organized the rally for Saturday for Warren Jr interview. We also figured out a plan.

We went to Xavier to ask permission to go on this interview and find the serum. We walked in his office.

Me: We would like to ask you something.

X: I'm listening.

A: We would like to be the ones that go in the speech.

Me: We have thought about everything.

X: I don't know; it's dangerous. You will need back up.

A: We won't, because we are always going in these rallies.

Me: The others won't know how to do that and they will blow the mission.

X: Okay. Go to Hank and tell him to make you your costumes. Give him a description of what you want.

We went to Hank. We described our ideas about the uniforms and he said that they were going to be ready by tomorrow night. 

The next day we had another simulation. We also gave the serum to Angel.

Angel: Thank you very much. How did you do this?

Me: We used your DNA.

A: And in combination with mine

Me: Since you're siblings

A: We created some molecular compounds that make your wings stronger.

Around 20:00, Hank brought the uniforms to our rooms. 

We thanked him and he left

A: I'll go to show mine to Alex.

Aurora's POV

I left the room and took a deep breath. Everything just feels so real right now; my powers, the uniforms and the mission. I need a distraction. I wonder if Alex would like to walk with me. I need some fresh air. I knocked on his door and after a while he answered.

Alex: Hey... what are you doing here?

Me: I'm here to show you my new uniform.

Alex: You are really beautiful, but something's wrong. Would you like to come in?

Me: What about Bobby? I was wondering if you'd like to walk with me.

Alex: Bobby is at his parents' house. We'll be comfortable here.

I went in his room and he sat on his bed. I started talking about my worries and my anxiety, while I was walking up and down in the room. He was listening to me and wasn't saying anything. When I stopped, he got up and came next to me.

Alex: You don't need to be worried or scared. You are the most amazing person I have ever met. You don't need anybody's help, and you have people on your side; Alicia, Angel, everyone in this school... and me! I will always be there if you need me!

He is so sweet. I can see that he means every word. I hug him and I stay buried in his embrace for a while. When I started moving away, he grabbed my hand and stared in my eyes. He touched my cheek and pulled me close for a kiss. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me passionately. He stops and looks me in the eyes waiting for my permission in order to continue. I pull him on me and kiss him, while I unbutton his shirt. We take our clothes off. I leave a trail of kisses down his body and feel his muscles tense. He picks me up and takes me to his bed. He kisses me everywhere and his hands roam up and down my body. He puts my hands over my head and keeps them there, while kissing me hungrily. He puts his hand in my hair and nibbles my neck, while I pull him closer with my legs. We are both breathing hard and have built the perfect rhythm as we become one. Soon enough the room is filled with our moans. We both finish and try to catch our breaths.

After a while I get up to put my clothes on, or well the uniform.

Alex: Would you like to spend the night with me?

Me: I would love to!

I sent Alicia a text and went back to bed. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

End of Aurora's POV