Chapter 4

Continuation of Aurora's POV

Alex and I were heading to the office and I ask him

Me: What did Logan mean with the always part? And what about these matters?

Alex: You misunderstood. He was talking about breaking the rules, and not being in our rooms at this hour. As for the other matters, he did it on purpose.

Before I could get the chance to answer, Logan and the professor arrived.

X: Logan informed me that you two broke the rules. Therefore, there are going to be consequences. You will do the dishes for a week.

Alex: Why are you going to punish us? It's the first time we broke the rules. Especially me.

Logan chuckled and said

L: You think I don't notice every time you get through my room?

X: Logan, stop teasing the children. Can't you see the spark between them?

I blushed and then the professor let us leave.

I went in my room and saw Alicia sleeping, luckily. But then...

End of Aurora's POV

Me: What happened with Alex?

A: Aren't you supposed to be asleep?

Me: No, I wanted to know if you had fun.

Then she told me what had happened and I couldn't stop laughing.

A: I don't know what bothered me more, not kissing him or Logan's teasing?

We went to sleep. In the morning we woke up, we got ready and we went to get some breakfast. We joined our friends and as I walked past Alex, I saw that bump on his head. We sat down and I started talking.

Me: Where's that bump on your head from, Alex?

K (Kitty): I asked him too, but he didn't answer.

Me: I guess why...

A: So, guys, what time do you have training today?

I whispered in Aurora's ear.

Me: Changing the subject?

A: You aren't going to get away with this!

AM (Anna-Marie): We do group training. We know how to control our powers.

We went in class and professor Hank McCoy or Beast paired me with Alex and Aurora with Bobby, in order to do a project for chemistry. We had a week to work on that. After we ate lunch, Aurora and Alex, washed the dishes. After that, we watched the group training.

We ate dinner and while the others were doing the dishes, I asked for permission to leave for half an hour. I searched for Pietro again, but I didn't find him. I went back to the academy, Aurora and I chatted for a while and then we went to sleep. For the following two days we did the same things, except we started working on the chemistry project.

Today, we got up, dressed and went to get some food. During breakfast, we saw on the news Worthington Junior's statement about the "savior" serum being ready in a month and that they were going to test it on his own son, in order to transform his monstrous figure.

A: He is the monster!

Me: I know. How can he do that to his own child?

After a while, everyone went to their classes and we attended lessons about our college studies. After that we got some lunch, and after Aurora and Alex did the dishes, Aurora and I went for a walk and the rest had training. On the yard, we saw a new guy with white wings.

A: Alicia, that kid, I can feel him withering.

Me: And what can we do about it?

A: Let's go talk to him.

She says and grabs me from the arm. We approached him, he looked at us and said

??: I'm in your spot? Should I leave?

A: No, we wanted to meet you.

Me: I am Alicia and this is Aurora.

??: I am Warren Worthington III.

Aurora and I looked at each other, and he lowered his head.

Me: You know, you look like an angel with these wings.

A: We could call you Angel, if you like.

WW (Warren Worthington III): Yes, I like it very much! What do they call you?

Me: We haven't figured it out yet.

WW: I could help you, if you like.

A: Of course, we would love that!

WW: What are your powers?

Me: I can control the four elements and Aurora can destroy and revive.

WW: Okay... Alicia, you could be Element.

Me: I love it!

WW: And Aurora, because you remind me of the yin and the yang, you could be Moonlight.

A: That's wonderful. –we saw the others had finished their training.- Would you like to join us and our friends?

WW: Sure.

We were walking towards the group, when Anna-Marie commented on his dad's statement. He heard it and left. I followed him.

Aurora's POV

I saw Angel leave and Alicia followed him. I turned to the group.

Me: You guys have the worst timing.

AM: Why?

Me: Because the kid that was with us is Worthington's son.

K: And why should we care?

Me: Because none of this is his fault.

Alex: You don't know what his father has done against the mutants. You've been a mutant less than a week.

Me: I don't know? Maybe it's been 5 days since I found out I'm a mutant, but I am the one that is in the front row every time supporting the mutant rights for years. You are all fine under the protection of the professor. I have met mutants in terrible conditions, desperate and Alicia and I helped them. Also, Angel is not his father.

Alex lowered his head. Then Bobby said

B: If you say so, you must be right. I don't have a problem hanging out with him.

Then I saw Alicia and Angel coming back.

Me: Don't make him feel uncomfortable.

They were here.

End of Aurora's POV