Chapter 7

Aurora's POV

I was sitting on the bench with Bobby and we were watching Alicia train.

B: She is really good. I am not needed here.

Me: What do you mean?

B: The professor told me to come, in order of an emergency.

Me: Oh... Then again, you are needed here. Who else was going to keep me company?

He looked at me and smiled.

B: How come Alex isn't with you?

Me: I don't know, he's your best friend. Do you want to talk about Alex now?

B: No, I'd rather talk about us. –he said, and when I heard the word us I raised my brow- I mean get to know each other better.

I smiled at him and we continued to talk about our lives.

End of Aurora's POV

After I was done with my practice, Aurora and I watched our friends' training in the simulation room. For the following couple of days, our day routine was the same; classes about mutants and about our college subjects, training and flirting with either Angel or Pietro, and Aurora was flirting with either Bobby or Alex. Two days before my training on fire ended, I was with my dad on the yard and we were training. When my dad threw fire at me, with my right hand I pushed towards the sky and the fire transformed into a lightning bolt from my fingers. I was stunned and I was staring at my hand. My dad turned and left

Me: Where are you going?

Dad: Training is cancelled because I have to go and talk with the other teachers.

He said that and left. Then Aurora arrived.

Aurora's POV

I was with Logan in the basement, in a room reinforced with steel and we were training. There were some targets in front of me. I didn't manage to hit the target the first try but then, I started hitting them correctly one after the other.

I had destroyed all the targets. Logan was standing next to me and as usual he was drinking beer.

L: I see you managed yourself, kid!

Me: Why? Did you have doubts?

Me: Yes, since Alex isn't here.

I got mad and as I turned, the beer bottle in Logan's hands exploded and we beer poured everywhere. Logan was left holding air.

L: If you wanted revenge about me ruining your fun with Alex the other night, you could take it somewhere else. Beer is sacred!

Me: Well, next time don't provoke me.

L: I have to go, because the professor called. Anyways, the lesson was already done for today.

I left and went to the yard. I found Alicia staring at her hand.

Me: What? Are you imagining it is Pietro?

Al: I made a lightning bolt!

Me: Awesome! I broke Logan's beer bottle.

Al: I can smell that.

We went back to our room and I went in for a shower. When I was done, Alicia had a shower. While she was in the bathroom, Angel came. The moment he walked in the room, Alicia came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. Angel immediately turned his back to Alicia.

WW: I'm sorry... I didn't see anything though.

Al: It's okay. I didn't come out naked.

Me: Then he would be passed out on the floor. –I replied while laughing.

WW: I wouldn't be... Do you know this woman in the photo? –he said and started to turn and then Alicia yelled

Al: Don't turn, I'm getting dressed.

Me: That's my mom.

Al: Now you can turn.

WW: Mine too. –I was speechless.

Al: What do you mean? In this photo is Aurora with her parents.

Me: You're saying that she left us for your dad? ... I need some fresh air...

I left the room.

I was walking up and down the hallways and I found myself out of Alex's door. I stood there for a while and then the door opened and he came out.

Alex: I was just thinking about you and I was about to come to your room.

Me: I just found out why my mother left, and also found the brother I never knew I had.

Alex: Come inside. Bobby isn't here. I have beer that I took from Logan.

He said and we went in his room. I sat on the bed and he brought the beer and I explained everything to him.

Alex: Think that you now have a brother! –he said and I relaxed a little.

Me: You're right.

Alex: And I am glad that this person is your brother.

I got mad and got up, but he grabbed my hand and stood next to me.

Alex: I'm saying that because I want you to have eyes for only me.

He said and kissed me. At first our kiss was sweet and tender and he had his hands on my cheeks, but then he placed them on my waist and pulled me closer. My hands were on his chest and hair. Then we heard the door close. We looked, but no one was there. Alex went for another kiss, but I stopped him.

Me: I have to go. But we'll talk tomorrow about our wonderful kiss.

Alex: Goodnight.

I left and saw Bobby walking away. I run towards him.

Me: Bobby, wait.

B: What do I have to wait for? Oh right, maybe you want to tell me how Alex's kiss felt.

Me: I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't know that this was going to happen. I think it's better if you and I stayed friends.

B: Maybe you're right, because I don't want to fight with my best friend.

Me: So, friends?

He nodded and we shaked hands.

End of Aurora's POV