Chapter 9

We left and went to our alley. One minute I was watching Aurora and Alex and with the blink of an eye the scenery changed and I saw Pietro.

P: You are really pretty today... not that you weren't the other days.

Me: Thank you, you too.

P: What, I'm pretty?

Me: No, handsome. Where are we?

P: In my favorite park. We used to come here with my sister and my mom when she was still alive. I didn't want to come here alone and I thought that you'd like it here with me.

Me: You're right, I like it. It's really beautiful here.

I grabbed his hand and we entwined our fingers. We went and sat on a bench. We talked about our childhood; how he spent his days with his family and his sister. How they had to go to Magneto after his mother's death. He caught Wanda in order to use him.

P: Let's change the subject. I'm really glad that you could come.

Me: We were lucky, because Logan was in charge and I could tell him that I was going to see my mum.

P: If you want, I can take you to her.

Me: No, I have better things to do.

P: Like?

Me: Like being with you. I can see her another time. I don't have that chance with you, so I will use all the time I can get.

I said and he started getting closer. In seconds the distance between us was gone and he kissed me. My hands were on his neck and hair. His were on my waist pulling me closer. We were alone. I straddled him. My hand traveled from his neck to his chest. His hands went lower when suddenly his phone rang. He checked who it was.

P: I'm sorry, I have to answer. –he picked up, spoke a little and then hung up- I have to go, but I will make it up to you as soon as possible. –he kissed me- Where do you want me to take you?

I told him the place where I was sure Aurora went.

Aurora's POV

We were in the alley where Alicia met Pietro and then Alicia disappeared. I looked at Alex and he was shocked.

Alex: What just happened? Where did Alicia go? I need to call Logan.

Me: Relax. –I went close to him and pushed a strand of hair that was in front of his eyes- Alicia is fine.

Alex: How do you know that?

Me: Can you keep a secret?

Alex: Yes.

Me: From Logan too?

Alex: For you I could keep it from everyone!

Me: Alicia is on a date. That guy has super-speed and that's why she disappeared like that.

Alex: Of course. And what were you planning to do?

Me: I was going to go to the botanic garden and practice.

Alex: Would you like to go together? Not for practice, though...

I didn't get to answer when he put his hand on my waist and slightly pushed me forward. After a little while we were there.

Alex: The door is locked. How are we going to get in?

Me: Follow me.

We went from the side that bushes were the fence. There used to be a weakened bush and I got in and out from there as a kid even at night time. This time though, it wasn't like that. I used my powers to get in.

Alex: I see you found a good use for your powers. Why did you choose this place that's illegal to get in when it's closed?

Me: Because my dad used to work here and we spent a lot of time here when he was alive. It's my favorite place.

Alex: Indeed it's a beautiful place, but you are more beautiful.

I smiled at him and held his hand. I led him in front of my favorite tree. When I saw it, it was dead. Alex understood that I was sad. He rubbed my hand.

Me: It's the almond tree that my dad planted the day I was born.

Alex: Bring it back with your powers.

I took a step forward and raised my hand, and then with my energy, the tree came back to life. Then I felt two hands around my waist hugging me.

Alex: You're wonderful.

He said and kissed my neck. I turned, without him moving his hands and I kissed him. His hands were traveling up and down my spine and we were stepping backwards, until we fell on the trunk of a tree. He picked me up and I put my legs around his waist. He was kissing my neck when...

Al: Um... Hi.

Alex put me down and sighed.

Alex: I don't believe it.

I whispered in his ear.

Me: Remember the moment we stopped, because this has a part two.

He smiled at me and we turned to look at Alicia.

End of Aurora's POV