Chapter 11

The next day, Aurora, Angel and I didn't have any classes, because we had to train, since we had to do the simulation in the afternoon. When the time came, we went to the simulator. Logan, Ororo, my dad, the Professor and our friends were watching us from outside.

X: In there, you'll see good becoming evil. The simulation will begin like this

He said and the simulation begun. Angel disappeared and we were inside a lab.

A: Where is Angel?

Me: I don't know.

A: We have to find him. I'll...

Suddenly she stopped talking and headed towards the opposite direction.

Me: Where are you going?

Me: Can't you hear that?

Before I got the chance to answer, the door opened and she disappeared. At the same time, she came back from the same door.

Me: How did you come back so quickly? Where did you go?

A: Why do you care? Since when do you care?

Me: Why are you talking to me like that?

A: And how do you expect me to talk to you, when everyone is messing with my brain because of you?

Me: They didn't only play with your head, they played with mine too.

A: I don't care. I'm tired of always taking care of you; your problems and what boy you're going to run behind.

Me: Why did you turn against me all of a sudden?

A: Can't you see it? It's not all of a sudden; it's just that I don't need you anymore.

Me: You didn't need us, at least not when your father was alive.

She didn't say anything, she just left. I followed her and when I got out the door, I saw a forest. I started walking and out of nowhere, a knife was coming towards me. I deflected it, by bending metal. I started getting attacked by a metal weapon and managed to deflect all the shots with success. While I was fighting, the ground started trembling.

I saw Aurora standing next to me. The ground disappeared under her. I caught her. She may have abandoned me, but I won't do the same thing to her. A few seconds later, the ground disappeared from my feet too. We started falling in the void.

Aurora's POV

I open the door and walk inside. It was completely dark and I was trying to follow the voice that was calling my name. Suddenly, the voice stopped and all that was left was the darkness. A red laser beam was coming towards me, but I managed to avoid it by using my powers. Then someone turned the lights on and I saw Logan and that the laser was coming from Alex.

Me: What are you doing here? And why did you attack me?

L: You're useless to us. You don't belong to our team.

Me: Logan, what are you saying? (They were staring at me and Logan got his claws out) Alex?

Alex: You were just a plaything for me. Fun for me to spend my time, but now I am bored.

They both attacked me and I managed to avoid their blows.

Me: I don't want to fight you.

L: Too bad, kid.

They tried to attack again, but I got out the door. There I saw Alicia and Angel.

Me: Angel, where were you? Alicia, you won't believe what happened.

Al: What? Did Logan and Alex attack you?

Me: How do you know?

WW: It was expected. Everyone gets bored with you at some point. Imagine that I got bored with you, and I only met you a month ago.

Me: Why are you saying all this? Angel you're my brother and Alicia we've been together our entire lives!

WW: We may be siblings, but I sure as hell am not going to have you around for a lifetime.

Al: That's the best decision you'll ever make.

I felt my eyes sting from tears and I left. I was in a forest and some plants started attacking me. I wiped my eyes and used my powers to avoid them. Suddenly, the ground disappeared under my feet and I started falling. My fall stopped when Alicia caught me. Why would she help me after telling me all those things? Then the ground under her feet was gone too and we were falling.

End of Aurora's POV

Warren's POV

One minute I was in the room with Alicia and Aurora and the next minute I'm alone. The door opened and my dad walked in.

Me: What are you doing here?

Dad: My boy, I've missed you. Let me give you a hug.

He inched closer. He hugged me and I felt something sharp. I pulled back immediately and saw a knife in his hand.

Me: What are you doing?

Dad: You are not right. Let me fix you.

Me: I am who I'm meant to be and I finally figured it out.

Dad: And who helped you figure it out?

Me: My sister and my friend.

Dad: Don't worry, all these problems will be done when you open this door and see that they're both dead.

Me: No, I don't believe you.

I said and walked out that door. There was no ground; there was only the sky, so I flied. When I looked down, I saw Aurora and Alicia falling in the void. I moved fast and grabbed Alicia's hand.

End of Warren's POV

Angel was holding my hand and I was holding Aurora. Some plants started attacking me and Aurora protected me from them, because her hand was free. A metallic bullet was headed towards her. I couldn't do anything because my hands weren't free, but I was thinking how I wanted the bullet to stop and it happened. After a while, we found ground and we landed. The simulation was over. Then we realized that all of this was happening in our heads. We looked at each other, realized that we made it and hugged.

X: You did very well for your first simulation.

A: All of that was in our heads?

X: Yes.

Me: It looked so real.

X: Those were your worst fears.

WW: And what are they?

X: Your worst fear is that your father will never accept you and you will lose the people you found. Aurora, you're afraid that you will lose the people that are in your heart. And as for you, Alicia, you're scared that you will lose the person that understands you the most.

We didn't say anything. After taking some of Angel's feathers from the simulation room, we went straight to our room. We fell asleep quickly, because we were exhausted.