Idiots

He's going to fucking kill us. I considered just running past him but I'm not trying to be Terry part two. Part twos are stupid no matter what it is.

"If you idiots don't come out I'll burn the house down so you pick" the pig said

"We should just make a run for it I can't do this again" Zoe said. We all agreed. It was stupid but we had nothing better to do. We all began running to the door. Zoe got out first. Then Will. Then Logan. Right as I was about to run out the house someone grabbed me and the door slammed shut. "No" I heard Logan scream from outside. I looked up and saw the pig standing over me. I lifted up my foot then kicked the fuck out of him. He fell off me then I ran as fast as I could up the stairs. I ran into a random room and I heard him walking around "let's not make this hard" he yelled. I looked around the room for a weapon but I saw nothing. I remembered the knife. I left it in the other room. I opened the door and saw nothing. I quickly ran to the other room and grabbed the knife. I heard piggy running around the house and I knew I needed to get out. He started banging on the door and I got even more nervous. I noticed a small door by the bed. I opened it and saw it lead into the room next door. I quickly crawled into the other room and looked around. I saw the entrance to the attic I pulled the ladder down then climbed up. The knife fell out my pocket but I heard piggy coming so I just kept going.The attic had a small window so I opened it then climbed out.

Once I was on the roof I looked around. Will, Zoe. And Logan were all frantically looking around. "Psst" I said. "Oh my god that tree just pssted at me" Will said. "Up here" I said louder then they all looked up. "Lola we have to get out of here" Logan said. "I know but I'm in a bit of a pickle right now" I huffed. "We have to get her down" Zoe said. "Jump I'll catch you"
Logan said. "I'm 4 stories high no fucking way". "I have an idea I'll stand on my tip toes then Zoe you get on my shoulders then Logan can get on yours and he can stretch then Lola can jump onto us" Will said. "Idiot" all 3 of us said at the same time. "Why the fuck would Logan get on my shoulders and not on yours" Zoe asked. "Because I don't want his dick on my neck" Will said. "Hey Einstein's I'm still stuck up here" I said. "Well hello" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Piggy. "Fuck no" Logan screamed. I heard a window break then I heard someone running up the stairs. 20 seconds later Logan was on the roof with with us. "Get the fuck away from my girlfriend" Logan screamed. "I'm sick of you" piggy said then he shot logan.

Time stopped. Piggy shot Logan then Logan fell off the roof. "Noooo" I screamed. "Fuck you you raw ass bacon wannabe" I yelled then I punched him. I pushed me back then slapped me. "Take this shit off" I screamed then pulled off his mask. Caleb it was Caleb. "Caleb" I asked. The memory of a red head kid comes to my head. "I saw you die" I said. "Fake blood and an acting class" he said. "But why" I asked. "You killed the man I loved" he said, "Ethan" I asked. "How did you even know him" I asked. "When my mom found out I was gay she sent me to a mental hospital. she told them I was crazy and I met Ethan we bonded and he told me about the bitchy 16 year old who rejected him. Then he told me about his plan. He told me if I helped him we could be together so I agreed. I pretended to be a freshmen and I started stalking you. I learned everything I needed to know and that's how we came up with our plan but you fucked it up." He explained. "What about Danielle and Zach" I asked. "I also met them at the hospital. I know they couldn't kill anyone so they were just apart of the game" he said. "Where have you been hiding all this time" I asked. "We have a small shack in the woods" he said.

"We" I asked. "Ethan and I. After you killed him I dragged his body into the shack and we've been hiding. Do you know how hard it is to have sex with a dead person" he snapped. "You fucking necrophiliac" I yelled. He smiled. "Anyways I'm going to kill you now" he said. I backed up I was standing on the edge of the roof. "Caleb I'm sorry for what I did to Ethan. I know you love him and I'm sorry. But you don't have to do this I can tell your a nice kid" I said. "You stupid bitch I'm not a kid I'm 35" he yelled. "How do you look so short and young" I asked. "I have dwarfism" he said not looking at me." "You don't have to do this okay. I can
help you I'll give you money and you can leave town and forget about all this" I said. He said nothing. "I know you don't want to do this" I said then held my hand out. He grabbed it. "I don't want to do this but Ethan wants me to" he said then pushed me.

I screamed and prepared for my death then I stopped falling. Something cought my shirt. I looked up. A nail sticking out the house was stuck on my shirt. "You've got to be fucking joking" I heard Caleb say. I was hanging right outside a window so I kicked it in then got back inside the house.

Zoe's point of view

Logan got shot then fell off the roof. When he fell he fell right onto Will. It knocked them both out.I looked at them in horror. Wait. I realized they were both still breathing.Shit. I looked up and heard Lola and Caleb talking. He pushed her off the roof but she managed to get back inside the house. Since Logan and Will are sleeping I have no choice but to help my Bestfriend. She saved me last time so it's time I do the same for her. I threw a rock into the window and climbed inside. I entered the kitchen and saw the pig. "I forgot about you" he said. Before I could react he grabbed me by my hair and slammed me into the wall. I screamed then he punched me in the face. Everything was blurry. He picked me up then threw me back outside. "And stay out this time" he yelled.

I'm paralyzed.